Girl Boom Boom

New Super Mario said:
It's in SM3D Land. What do you think? I don't like it very much
There's a girl Boom Boom?!

I love that.

Maybe this is why Boom Boom hasn't appeared in so long. After being defeated Boom Boom asked or some time off to igure out his life which Bowser granted with reluctance. After this Boom Boom went to college to study engineering where he met his girlfriend Susan (the female Boom Boom) and they got married. Together they started a family however economic problems caused Boom Boom to rejoin the Koopa Troop along with his wife

I like that so on world 1 you fight Boy Boom Boom and World 2 you fight Girl Boom Boom.

An amusing theory there Disco Inferno. However, I think that they're family related.

Young Link said:
I like that so on world 1 you fight Boy Boom Boom and World 2 you fight Girl Boom Boom.

Boom Boom is fought at World 2-5 though, which basically negates your theory.

MnSG said:
An amusing theory there Disco Inferno. However, I think that they're family related.

Young Link said:

Nah i think my theory is correct

Disco Inferno said:
MnSG said:

Young Link said:

Nah i think my theory is correct
The one he was refering as incorrect was Young Link's theory.

Bam Bam doesn't look ugly for something female for once...unlike Birdo or Wendy

Back