Girl Boom Boom

Plus, it's not just the bosses that die in three hits. In Super Mario Galaxy, it takes 3 hits to kill Mario. In the latest Super Mario platforming games, 3 hits at most before grabbing another powerup is when Mario dies

I think Bowser should have at least five hits.

I don't think so, it sounded like you're joking

Baby Luigi said:
I don't think so, it sounded like you're joking
Kind of joking i think him having 117.5 hp wold be awsome cause it would make Nintendo the ultimate troll... and did you see some of the other things i've posted in this thread

Think about it. 117.5 hits. Jump on him 117.5 times. I would get bored if I get around 20, but it actually depends on the speed of the game. But yeah, you said Nintendo, the ultimate troll so that could work if Nintendo was trolling us. Problem?

And yes I did see the other things you posted

Baby Luigi said:
Think about it. 117.5 hits. Jump on him 117.5 times. I would get bored if I get around 20, but it actually depends on the speed of the game. But yeah, you said Nintendo, the ultimate troll so that could work if Nintendo was trolling us. Problem?

And yes I did see the other things you posted
How do you hit something 117.5 times it's not possible

It is possible. It might sound absurd and weird because usually hits deal with integers, but certain types hits can sometimes do 1/2 damage. For Mario games, though, it's possible, but too absurd to think about it

Baby Luigi said:
It is possible. It might sound absurd and weird because usually hits deal with integers, but certain types hits can sometimes do 1/2 damage. For Mario games, though, it's possible, but too absurd to think about it
Nope he's only weak to jumps which always do 1 bar of damage to him

Which is why 1/2 of a hit is absurd. Still possible though

Troll Nintendo would make you have 1 HP, the boss *random huge number*.234 hits to kill, and almost no way of hitting him.

Baby Luigi said:
Troll Nintendo would make you have 1 HP, the boss *random huge number*.234 hits to kill, and almost no way of hitting him.
Troll Nintendo would make the first boss the hardest boss

Disco Inferno said:
Baby Luigi said:

That probably is the first boss what I'm describing

...Um, sorry to break up the party but we're totally off-topic :-X

Baby Luigi said:
Disco Inferno said:
Baby Luigi said:

That probably is the first boss what I'm describing

...Um, sorry to break up the party but we're totally off-topic :-X
Troll nintendo will make Girl Boom Boom 914 feet tall invincible with the speed of 19 Jumbo jets

I think it's time to get back on topic.

Back