The Rosalina Discussion Thread

Or we should go back on topic. Though there's not much to say on this point other than I would like to have Rosalina appear in future Mario games such as spin-offs outside of Mario Kart

Baby Luigi said:
Or we should go back on topic. Though there's not much to say on this point other than I would like to have Rosalina appear in future Mario games such as spin-offs outside of Mario Kart
In my basic viewpoint
I'd love see Rosalina in other vitual series like Party, if being in Kart ensures her status but not diversity
and keeps being in other main games (though more old characters need it)
also since unfair roster problem, and Rosalina is still New, I wouldn't consider too much is she shouldn't appear too much for a while

I would like Rosalina to be a host instead. I can't imagine her running around and kicking Toadette to her doom

When I heard Rosalina's name, I was like, cool a new female character and princess.

I remember me and my ex-friend Michael were on the phone, both playing Super Mario Galaxy, and at the time we were both a huge fan of the Naked Brothers Band, and when we saw the princess named Rosalina, we had a good laugh.

I didn't referenced Rosalina to anything though, because I don't know of anything else called Rosalina

I don't watch TV in general

Anyway, even though Rosalina wouldn't fit in a Mario Party, I would pay to see her get a Bowser Bomb and the announcer say, "GOT ITEM...?"

Baby Luigi said:
When I heard Rosalina's name, I was like, cool a new female character and princess.

When Rosalina first popped up, she almost made you think that Peach got a major makeover.

She did appear ghostly but it could of been a vision.

Yeah I was thinking the same way, in that Rosalina was a vision, since she's not really a giant.

Back