Mario Tennis Open

Re: Mario Tennis 3DS

I'm excited. Always loved the tennis titles.

This looks cool. I realy like Mario Power Tennis so this looks cool too. I wonder if they have Rosalina i n it.

Paper Bowser said:
This looks cool. I realy like Mario Power Tennis so this looks cool too. I wonder if they have Rosalina i n it.
I bet they will since I think she got a lot more popular.

Oh goodie, I love the Mario Tennis games.

I'm glad there's another game in the series.

I was doing some brainstorming earlier today, and I had the following Mario Tennis roster in my head. Of course, I was thinking more about if a Mario Tennis was made for the Wii U.

All-Around
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Birdo
Tiny Kong

Technique
Peach
Daisy
Toad
Shy Guy
Kalypso

Speedy
Koopa Troopa
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Dixie Kong
Toadette

Power
Wario
Donkey Kong
Bowser
King K. Rool
Kritter

Tricky
Boo
Fly Guy
Koopa Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Rosalina

Defense
Waluigi
Wiggler
Kopter
Coach
Blooper

Default Teams
Mario + Luigi
Peach + Daisy
Yoshi + Birdo
Wario + Waluigi
Toad + Toadette
Koopa Troopa + Koopa Paratroopa
Donkey Kong + Diddy Kong
Bowser + Bowser Jr.
Shy Guy + Fly Guy
Boo + Dry Bones
Tiny Kong + Dixie Kong
King K. Rool + Kritter
Kalypso + Kopter
Wiggler + Blooper
Rosalina + Coach

Brilliant, I always loved the Mario Tennis on the Nintendo 64. However, I do hope they bring back Toad (he was my favourite player) and possibly introduce Toadette. I can't fathom as to why they excluded Toad back in Mario Power Tennis. :toad:

Propeller Toad said:
Brilliant, I always loved the Mario Tennis on the Nintendo 64. However, I do hope they bring back Toad (he was my favourite player) and possibly introduce Toadette. I can't fathom as to why they excluded Toad back in Mario Power Tennis. :toad:
Well he was still in the game.

Well he was still in the game.

True, but I personally missed not having him there as a playable. I mean we even had Wiggler in and not Toad. It was just odd (especially when a veteran Mario Tennis character disappears like that)...at least to me (seeing him with Toadette on the scoreboard originally made me thought they were playable).

The one thing I don't want is:

Those real World human People.

^Unless Camelot is making it (are they?), they probably won't be included. Regardless, I don't think you have to worry as the Miis are likely to be in this game as well and would probably replace those guys (I'm not the greatest fan of the Miis, but it seems likely they'll be included). I only see those other humans in if Camelot is part of this game's development.

Propeller Toad said:
^Unless Camelot is making it (are they?), they probably won't be included. Regardless, I don't think you have to worry as the Miis are likely to be in this game as well and would probably replace those guys (I'm not the greatest fan of the Miis, but it seems likely they'll be included). I only see those other humans in if Camelot is part of this game's development.

Yep camelot are doing it

^Then never mind my original post. The humans are likely to getting a chance of getting in and so do the Miis (seeing how they're getting included in almost everything now).

Propeller Toad said:
^Then never mind my original post. The humans are likely to getting a chance of getting in and so do the Miis (seeing how they're getting included in almost everything now).

yeah

I'm guessing the reason Toad was removed from the Gamecube version's playable roster is because the developers couldn't think of Power Shots for him and Toadette. It would've been nice to have them playable though.

Anyway, all I really want is a couple of new characters and hilarious trophy cut scenes.

i hope they have regular people add variety to the game

Back