Let's make a game together!

Lil' Blue Bird said:
Couldn't find it but I can make one. What should it look like? It is green and has 4 buck teeth and big glasses, anything else Nerdy Bear should have?
A pencil in his ear and a lab coat! Now we need an awesome name.

>>Lumpy Space Princess
No offense, but your Posh character looks like Rayman doing Caramelldansen.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Lumpy Space Princess
No offense, but your Posh character looks like Rayman doing Caramelldansen.
Yeah it's a really quick sketch, I made it in like 2 minutes. Also, if Posh does become a character will I be in the credits or something?

>>Lumpy Space Princess
Yes, your real life name will be credited.

No, whoever did something to this project at all, will be credited, unless it's something bad, or something removed, of course.

You first have to show it.
Only telling it, doesn't make me impressed.

for the posh character i have the perfect voice because im english and that will work for the character

here are some lines

''Indeed''
''Dont push me''
''I won bravo to me''

SkywardSwordLink said:
for the posh character i have the perfect voice because im english and that will work for the character

here are some lines

''Indeed''
''Dont push me''
''I won bravo to me''
Awesome! Also, I don't know about giving away my Full name, but if I can I would give my First name and my online name.

I will Put a pic of OJ on here...but....When I put pictures on my computer from my camera, they are all big...that will also be a problem for The Haunt
Any way to fix that?

EDIT: I'm not putting my last name....but i'll put my first, so you could put Joe (OJ Toad)

ADU said:
I will Put a pic of OJ on here...but....When I put pictures on my computer from my camera, they are all big...that will also be a problem for The Haunt
Any way to fix that?

EDIT: I'm not putting my last name....but i'll put my first, so you could put Joe (OJ Toad)
You can't do users that are based on copyrighted characters. I think your art is a toad, so you can't make him a character

Back