Let's make a game together!

>>Paper Bowser
I've never said users are not allowed (what else does 'make together' mean?).

Lumpy Space Princess said:
ADU said:
I will Put a pic of OJ on here...but....When I put pictures on my computer from my camera, they are all big...that will also be a problem for The Haunt
Any way to fix that?

EDIT: I'm not putting my last name....but i'll put my first, so you could put Joe (OJ Toad)
You can't do users that are based on copyrighted characters. I think your art is a toad, so you can't make him a character

My art is not a Toad...

My art is this guy I can't get out of my head. I made him with a Orange-like head and a Homestuck-like body.

ANYONE I still need help on making pics smaller....oh wait whtever i'm posting OJ Citrus!

100_0227.jpg

Yeah, OJ, that should be aloud

@Yoshidude. You can't use yourself in it because your character is based on a copyrighted Mario Character. Mason can be himself, cause he has art of himself that's not copyrighted.

>>OJ
I can't add any character I don't see.

You mean Rayman?
It's owned by Ubisoft, so no.

Just think of something!! -_- I have some concept art of one of my dudes in my Math notebook. It is pretty cOol, also I have to Alien drawn.

When I was bored at school in my childhood, I've written very weird stories about my teachers.
By that time, Ubuntu was my main OS, so I had 4 desktops, of which 2 were in use.
Desktop 1: Writter opened up, with biology, math, whatever.
Desktop 2: Another Writter opened up, plus Firefox, and FileZilla, with complete non-sense about my teachers.

Eventually, it took them 2 years to find out I did that, so enough time to not get thrown away, because I was done with all of my school work, anyway.

So one teacher was a Star Wars-ish hero, that gets angry extremely quick, while another teacher was always having sex with tons of Jesusses, etc.

I'm allowed some paper to doodle on in maths In ormally draw Mario stuff but yesterday I drew this massive eye with lasers

Here, if the pic dosn't work on this forum, here's a link to it

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/Orangedude95/100_0227.jpg

Very simple, but it can be used.

Back