Let's make a game together!

Anything can happen in this next episode

stay tuned................Anyway i have got some cool voices for the characters ;D

Well, Posh is no problem.
And about trying to ask Nintendo to use their characters, it's already hard enough to record gameplay on their events:
Record from the side.
Head and shoulder of the player must be visible (console).
Hands must be visible (handheld).
Sound must be recorded from the real life background.
More rules I've forgot about video recording on events.
Also, to request review copies, you'll need at least 100,000 unique visitors a month.

Based on that list, do you still think Nintendo should allow using their characters?

Paper Bowser said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Paper Bowser
You mean yourself as "yoshidude99", or as "Paper Bowser".
As Yoshidude99
She doesn't allow users that have Nintendo art I don't think.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Well, Posh is no problem.
And about trying to ask Nintendo to use their characters, it's already hard enough to record gameplay on their events:
Record from the side.
Head and shoulder of the player must be visible (console).
Hands must be visible (handheld).
Sound must be recorded from the real life background.
More rules I've forgot about video recording on events.
Also, to request review copies, you'll need at least 100,000 unique visitors a month.

Based on that list, do you still think Nintendo should allow using their characters?
So, in English, you basically can't use Nintendo characters cause they're copyrighted or something like that? And Awesome Posh Smiley! Put him in!

Correct.

Yami if you want, I can draw a quick sketch on MS Paint of the Posh Smile character. It will be rough, but it will give a little idea of how my "vision" is

Sure, I don't see why not.

Wouldn't that be some kind of "Smiley Kart"?
At the other hand, it's way simpler doing that way. *Laughs*

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Sure, I don't see why not.
Alright, it'll be pretty sloppy, but it's just the first art of it so we can fix it up later. I'll post it later today or tomorrow

EDIT: You should put Santa Clause in it. It'd be funny to race as some fat guy in a small kart

Santa........That's a funny idea.

Isn't that a little weird, to have a rainbow driving in a car?
This is the closest thing to my mind, I could find on Google Images:
rainbow+car.jpg

Edit:
This one is even closer:
Rainbow+Auto,+Saltillo.jpg

Here is the posh smiley:

A quick MS Paint sketch. The black thing is a tuxedo, with a white bow, and it's open in the front. and The legs and arms kinda just float like Miis

Couldn't find it but I can make one. What should it look like? It is green and has 4 buck teeth and big glasses, anything else Nerdy Bear should have?

Back