Brawl in the Family Discussion

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Has anyone ever heard of a website called Brawl in the Family? I've been viewing that website for at least two years now, and it features hand-drawn comics, which primarily involve Nintendo characters. Some of those comics even have a sense of humor in them.

Anyway, discuss anything relating to Brawl in the Family here if you like.

I follow that website for breakfast.

Cute, funny, AND clever! Definitely one of the better video game webcomics, ESPECIALLY since it doesn't resort of key selling points like gore and sex jokes.

Awesome site. I've read all of their comics.

While some jokes are better that others, they all manage to be
PokemonMaster said:
funny in a way.

Brawl in the Family has great jokes in them. They are clever, witty, and appropriate, which are all what a joke needs.

I remember that I used to read the Brawl in Family comics about a year ago. They're still pretty entertaining, and cleverly made. I still remember the Christmas Carol one. Perhaps, I should return to the website more often now.

@Michelangelo

I'm not sure if I read that comic or not. Is it one of the more recent ones (I have not read the comics much this year)?

No. "No Room for Magic" is a different series of comics. If you go to the BITF website, look to the left side of your screen and maybe scroll down a bit. You should see the NRFM characters (A dragon, a wizard, a dragon-slaying kid, an elf lady, and a blond girl, who's Magic, the main character).

^Oh, I see (just noticed it). I'm surprised I haven't seen it before (I guess this is because I usually never scroll down on the website). Looks interesting, perhaps I might look into it some time later on when I have time.

The latest one is interesting, in that it's one panel, but there are dozens of funny variations on that.

One thing I have to complain about it, though... Midna doesn't look right, I think she's colored differently.

Did anybody read the "Cocoon Academy" story arc? Man, think how cool it would be if you could attend a school that taught you how to be a super hero.

That was a neat thing they did, giving the BitF characters their own unique backstory apart from the games.

*points at avatar* My spin-off. I typed "Postcards From Buster" in the search bar and the page was completely empty. Although it did get mentioned in Arthur's page. :P

Well...

The latest comic is about Skyward Sword. I STILL need to play that game.

The one before that was actually really funny! Dr. Mario needs to realize even villains get sick, too.

Next comic is tomorrow, be prepared!

Latest comic about the "FBA" was funny, in a cute way.

Reminds me of that one comic series I read about a female Podoboo falling in love with Fire Mario. I swear she was so adorable! XP

I saw it at midnight. I typed the site's name in the address bar, not expecting a new comic to be uploaded yet.

I liked the ending with all the fire baddies getting fused together.

I bet 400 will be awesome, like 200 and 100.

Back