Brawl in the Family Discussion

It is Kirby and Jigglypuff, because you can see the flower.
Did you see Boos in Love movie poster? :P

I'm kind of confused regarding the Ditto/Grimer joke. Yes, they look similar with Ditto being a slimy pink creature and Grimer is basically a living pile of poisonous sludge, but still, I don't see how walking through a garbage pile turns Ditto into a Grimer.

Joey Wheeler said:
I'm kind of confused regarding the Ditto/Grimer joke. Yes, they look similar with Ditto being a slimy pink creature and Grimer is basically a living pile of poisonous sludge, but still, I don't see how walking through a garbage pile turns Ditto into a Grimer.
Because garbage is gross and can be slimey and sludge if it gets really bad...? Seriously, I thought the joke was pretty clever, while at the same time deceptively simple, like a lot of BitF comics.

So apparently, we'll be having new comics this whole week as a way to celebrate Matt's birthday, one from each of Matt's loved ones his brother (today), his sister, his Dad, and his fiancee.

Jeff said:
So apparently, we'll be having new comics this whole week as a way to celebrate Matt's birthday, one from each of Matt's loved ones his brother (today), his sister, his Dad, and his fiancee.
And his mom said "nah".

I didn't like the sister's, because I thought that mario would notice the underground pipe. The dad's is also disturbing

I think the sister's was the closest thing to an actual BitF comic. But yeah, the dad's one was very disturbing.

Smashgoom202 said:
I think the sister's was the closest thing to an actual BitF comic. But yeah, the dad's one was very disturbing.

It didn't disturb me.

I like the expressions King Dedede made in the latest comic. One of the many reasons why he's my favorite character! ;)

Bump.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/437762268/brawl-in-the-family-volume-one

I would pledge but then I would have to explain to my dad what BitF was and...saves us a lot of trouble.

what happened to the original domain name they had?? whats all this keenspot jibber jabber

Back