Sega hates Nintendo

NSY

Celestial Guide
Why! Last year you said that Sonic games will mainly be for nintendo consoles, guess what, they are lying. For a start Sonic Generations not being for Wii and have a 3DS version that has smiler gameplay both Modern and Classic then it said Sonic CD will be for XBox Live, the app Store and PSN but not for Wii Ware, Sega will I get the Chance to play another Sonic Game again.

They are still developing Mario & Sonic at the London Games, are they not?

The only reason Mario is even in Mario&Sonic at the Olympic Games is because Mario's so awesome, they wanted to cash in on his sales.

Baby Luigi said:
They are still developing Mario & Sonic at the London Games, are they not?
Yeah and I bet that will be the last Mario and Sonic.

Nabber said:
The only reason Mario is even in Mario&Sonic at the Olympic Games is because Mario's so awesome, they wanted to cash in on his sales.

The series is....not so awesome though

Whoa whoa whoa calm down now. The reason the Wii didn't get Sonic Generations was that it really wouldn't have the same capabilities as the PS3 and 360 could with it. As for Sonic CD apparently some of the complexities of it was too much for WiiWare.

Sega does not hate Nintendo. The Wii is just rather limited with certain stuff. It probably will change when the Wii U comes out.

Sega doesn't hate Nintendo, they used to be rivals, back in the time Sega made their own consoles.
Like Northern Verve said, the Wii is just not powerful enough to make really complex games for.
Also, WiiWare has a really strict limit in how much MB you're allowed to upload to the Wii Shop.

Aren't they in some sort of friendly rivalry today?

I just read about sega rival with nintendo in super mario book that everybody like sonic than mario

Yeah until Rare came and saved the day the DKC.

Dr. Eggman said:
Why! Last year you said that Sonic games will mainly be for nintendo consoles
So far, most of them HAVE been for Nintendo consoles. Let's see... So far, there's been:

-Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
-Sonic Mega Collection
-Sonic Adventure DX
-Sonic Heroes
-Sonic Gems Collection
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Sonic Riders
-Sonic Wildfire/Secret Rings
-Sonic Unleashed
-Sonic & the Black Knight
-Sonic Colors

So far, the only Sonic games that haven't been on Nintendo consoles, are Sonic 2006, Unleashed (that particular version of it), Sonic Free Riders, and Generations.

RKN-001 said:
Dr. Eggman said:
So far, most of them HAVE been for Nintendo consoles. Let's see... So far, there's been:

-Sonic Mega Collection
-Sonic Adventure DX
-Sonic Heroes
-Sonic Gems Collection
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Sonic Riders
-Sonic Unleashed
-Sonic Colors

So far, the only Sonic games that haven't been on Nintendo consoles, are Sonic 2006, Unleashed (that particular version of it), Sonic Free Riders, and Generations.

The games that I have bolded in the quote are not just for Nintendo consoles. As for Sonic Mega Collection, it was actually improved on the PS2. That leaves only 3 games exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

SKmarioman said:
RKN-001 said:
Dr. Eggman said:

-Sonic Mega Collection
-Sonic Adventure DX
-Sonic Heroes
-Sonic Gems Collection
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Sonic Riders
-Sonic Unleashed
-Sonic Colors

SADX and SA2B were on the PC though, not another console...

The games that I have bolded in the quote are not just for Nintendo consoles. As for Sonic Mega Collection, it was actually improved on the PS2. That leaves only 3 games exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

>>SuperMario25
Lots of gamers care about HD, but that's just a minor problem.
The hardware inside the Wii is just not powerful.
I mean, while you can have a game on an XBOX 360, where you can see thousands of balls rolling on the screen at the same time, the Wii is limited to about 80 balls, in the exact same game.
Additionally, lots of Game Engines, like CryEngine or Unreal Engine, can't run on the Wii at all, and thus it's unsupported.

SKmarioman said:
Yes, they may not have been exclusive, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

SADX and SA2B were on the PC though, not another console...
Sonic Adventure 2 never had a PC release.

The Wii not having HD features is a rather weak excuse for not having Sonic Generations on the Wii. But I guess the Wii has more in common with the PS2 than the PS3.

MnSG said:
The Wii not having HD features is a rather weak excuse for not having Sonic Generations on the Wii. But I guess the Wii has more in common with the PS2 than the PS3.
Yeah, they can still do it. Not like be let's have this on XBox360 and PS3 but not in Wii.

Paper Bowser said:
Mabye it's because it is in 3D and the Wii dosen't have 3D capabilites.
The xbox360 nor PS3 can also not do 3D.

Back