Sega hates Nintendo

look

19998.JPG

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>SuperMario25
Lots of gamers care about HD, but that's just a minor problem.
The hardware inside the Wii is just not powerful.
I mean, while you can have a game on an XBOX 360, where you can see thousands of balls rolling on the screen at the same time, the Wii is limited to about 80 balls, in the exact same game.
Additionally, lots of Game Engines, like CryEngine or Unreal Engine, can't run on the Wii at all, and thus it's unsupported.

im sure sega could do the same with sonic colours

Sonic Colours isn't as heavy as Sonic Generations, because, like yoshidude99 said, Sonic Generations will have 3D, while the PSP, DS and Wii are the only current generation consoles that don't support 3D.
Newer XBOX 360 and PS3 firmwares, though, support 3D with glasses, but you'll still need a special 3D enabled TV for it, and their glasses (Sony has really expensive glasses from € 80,-, while LG has such cheap ones for € 5,-).

Pinkie Pie said:
Must've been mistaken. Why would he bold it then?
Probably because it was originally on the Dreamcast before getting ported to the Gamecube.

Yes.

That's just the thing. If the 3D feature is optional, I can't see why it can't be removed so that the Wii can get some attention.

"Sega is making Sonic Generations for Xbox 360 but not the Wii! Obviously they must hate Nintendo!"

That's what I seem to find in your opinion. And they're making it for the 3DS y'know.

And Nintendo gamers have a majority of the games. Xbox 360 and PS3 are allowed good Sonic games.

Grand Wheelie said:
"Sega is making Sonic Generations for Xbox 360 but not the Wii! Obviously they must hate Nintendo!"

That's what I seem to find in your opinion. And they're making it for the 3DS y'know.

And Nintendo gamers have a majority of the games. Xbox 360 and PS3 are allowed good Sonic games.
Sega thought 06 was gonna be a good game though.

I don't see what the big deal is. Sega want to make a big game that the Wii likely cannot support, so why get upset about an honest business decision; do ye really want a dummied down version of Generations for the Wii when ye could get a fuller experience on any of the other consoles?

Ye act as though Nintendo are the only company entitled to Sonic games. Are ye really such a fanboy?

It's true what you say.
It's more like:
Sega: "We'll make 100 Sonic games for Wii U and 3DS."
People here: "OMFG! Awesome!"
Sega: "Oh well, we'll be making at least 1 Sonic game for XBOX 360 and PS3."
People here: "WTF?! Why are you fucking doing this! Do you hate Nintendo?!"

Paper Bowser said:
oh my god that changes everything they must hate nintendo!

Okay, so the people on Xbox and PS3 get some good games. Deal with it, or, if you want to keep whining, get an Xbox or PS3.

Grand Wheelie said:
Paper Bowser said:
oh my god that changes everything they must hate nintendo!

Okay, so the people on Xbox and PS3 get some good games. Deal with it, or, if you want to keep whining, get an Xbox or PS3.
Nah also you aren't making any sense to me.

The PS3 and XBOX360 are heavily lacking in the kind of games that I would play. That's pretty much why I've been a Nintendo person throughout my life.

Yeah apart from the Sonic games on them I've never really wanted an Xbox or PS3 because it dosen't have much good games on it.

Back