Sega hates Nintendo

Re: I thought this thread was a news report.

Mason said:
'3K said:
I wish Nintendo would just turn third-party and get it over with.
I thought this during the Gamecube era but I changed my mind when the DS and Wii came out.
Why would nintendo go third Party, they have had by far the most consoles.

They already did (Pokémon Ieru TAP for Android and iOS).

But the Android is not that big.

What are you saying.

It's like, less than 10 inches long!

P.S. I know you mean popularity so actually the Android is pretty popular.

@Bloody Scarlet >> I personally dislike bloody games simply because I can't play them. I get queasy when I see bloody or extremely violent games. I wouldn't get 10 minutes through Black Ops before throwing up. Since there are less of those games on the Wii (or at least a lesser concentration of good games that contain blood), that's why I bought the Wii instead. I am not claiming that those games "suck", but I simply cannot play anything with extremely realistic blood in it.

The Wii has by far the best variety of games.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
@Bloody Scarlet >> I personally dislike bloody games simply because I can't play them. I get queasy when I see bloody or extremely violent games. I wouldn't get 10 minutes through Black Ops before throwing up. Since there are less of those games on the Wii (or at least a lesser concentration of good games that contain blood), that's why I bought the Wii instead. I am not claiming that those games "suck", but I simply cannot play anything with extremely realistic blood in it.
I understand that. I know a few blokes who feel uneasy around blood, and I wouldn't force them to play violent games; I wouldn't appreciate it if someone forced me to play a game about traveling under the ocean, so why should I disrespect their fears and discomforts? Hence why every console and each different game serves its own purpose, even if it doesn't serve your purpose, which is the point I'm trying to make to that ignorant as all hell Dr. Eggman bloke.

Dr. Eggman said:
Shovelware, me dear boy. Having 100 unique games means nothing when only 5 of them are any sort of good. Of course, it's just a matter of opinion on how good a game is, but the quality of a console's games is more important than how many games are on that console.

And as Yoshiwaker said, other systems have a fine variety of great games on them as well. Honestly, Dr. Eggman, is it so hard to simply say "Every console has its good and bad points. I prefer Nintendo consoles, but Microsoft and Sony have good games and consoles as well"? You can save yourself a lot of dignity right here and now by saying that.

>>Dr. Eggman
You know Android is the fastest growing mobile OS, at the moment, don't you?

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I understand that. I know a few blokes who feel uneasy around blood, and I wouldn't force them to play violent games; I wouldn't appreciate it if someone forced me to play a game about traveling under the ocean, so why should I disrespect their fears and discomforts? Hence why every console and each different game serves its own purpose, even if it doesn't serve your purpose, which is the point I'm trying to make to that ignorant as all hell Dr. Eggman bloke.

Dr. Eggman said:
Shovelware, me dear boy. Having 100 unique games means nothing when only 5 of them are any sort of good. Of course, it's just a matter of opinion on how good a game is, but the quality of a console's games is more important than how many games are on that console.

And as Yoshiwaker said, other systems have a fine variety of great games on them as well. Honestly, Dr. Eggman, is it so hard to simply say "Every console has its good and bad points. I prefer Nintendo consoles, but Microsoft and Sony have good games and consoles as well"? You can save yourself a lot of dignity right here and now by saying that.
Like the PS2 it ihas cool games

Back