Super Mario 3D Land Hub Area

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
I was wondering if Super Mario 3D Land would have a hub but i guessed it would have one. But i had this idea of what it could be. These are my ideas .World 1 would be Grand Finale Galaxy from Galaxy 1 and the toad houses would be the houses.

World 1-1 - Wooden Bridge from Super Mario 64.
World 1-2 - Underground Entrance, Under where the black brick was in Super Mario 64 DS.
World 1-3 - The slope to go back to the top in Super Mario 64.
World 1-4 - The entrance to the castle in Super Mario Galaxy where the leader of the Toad Brigade was in Grand Finale Galaxy.
World 1-T - A tower would be where the penguins were in Super Mario Galaxy at Grand Finale Galaxy. Boss, Boom-Boom or Bowser Jr, Or Koopalings.
World 1-5 - Water level, in the water of Grand Finale Galaxy.
World 1-6 - Where you started in Grand Finale Galaxy.
World 1-C - There would be a giant castle standing right behind where you started in Grand Finale Galaxy. Boss, Koopalings, Bowser Jr.,Bowser or Petey Piranha.

Ill edit when i get more ideas. Oh yeah and post your own too.

Edit: Another idea i had was instead of finishing a level to get to the other, there would be missions and each give you 3 star coins to collection. There would be a bout 500 star coins in all. To get to the next you would need to use the "power of the star coins", in other words they replace stars in my idea.

Re: Super Mario 3D Land Hub

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=10162.0

Re: Super Mario 3D Land Hub

Im not sure if you understanded the topic but i meant like:

Hub For Super Mario 64/DS - The Castle
Hub For Super Mario Sunshine - Delfino Plaza
Hub For Super Mario Galaxy - Observatory
Hub For Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Starship Mario

Maybe because Super Mario 3D Land is more like Super Mario Bros., rather than a 3D Super Mario platformer?
In other words, it won't have any Hub.
I've played the game myself twice, and I know what I'm saying.

That thread was last posted a month ago

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Maybe because Super Mario 3D Land is more like Super Mario Bros., rather than a 3D Super Mario platformer?
In other words, it won't have any Hub.

Ik its more like Super Mario Bros. and it might have an overworld map instead but maybe the hub would be the overworld map but in 3D. Like you could roam the overworld map and stuff. And to enter the level you sand on a little thing (like the entrance to bonus planets in galaxy) and you get transported to the level.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I've played the game myself twice, and I know what I'm saying.

Then i wanna ask you a question i had about it. In world 2-1 near the flagpole and near the begining there was a shallow pool of water, what does it do?

I didn't notice that water. (@.@")
I only played it on Nintendo's Post E3 Event at Nintendo's office in Nieuwegein, and then I played it again at Gamescom 2011 in Cologne.
I've already covered as much as possible here.

A wooden Borge for the first level, hmm.

Boidoh said:
I was wondering if Super Mario 3D Land would have a hub but i guessed it would have one. But i had this idea of what it could be. These are my ideas .World 1 would be Grand Finale Galaxy from Galaxy 1 and the toad houses would be the houses.

World 1-2 - Underground Entrance, Under where the black brick was in Super Mario 64 DS.
World 1-4 - The entrance to the castle in Super Mario Galaxy where the leader of the Toad Brigade was in Grand Finale Galaxy.
World 1-T - A tower would be where the penguins were in Super Mario Galaxy at Grand Finale Galaxy. Boss, Boom-Boom or Bowser Jr, Or Koopalings.
World 1-C - There would be a giant castle standing right behind where you started in Grand Finale Galaxy. Boss, Koopalings, Bowser Jr.,Bowser or Petey Piranha.

Edit: Another idea i had was instead of finishing a level to get to the other, there would be missions and each give you 3 star coins to collection. There would be a bout 500 star coins in all. To get to the next you would need to use the "power of the star coins", in other words they replace stars in my idea.
What about Grand Finalie being the last hub world?

Paper Bowser said:
Boidoh said:

this

Paper Bowser said:
Boidoh said:

But isnt Grand Finale the same as the castle so i thought that it would start there.

Boidoh said:
Paper Bowser said:
Boidoh said:

But isnt Grand Finale the same as the castle so i thought that it would start there.
I don't get this. Do you mean the Mushroom Kingdom.

Dr. Eggman said:
Boidoh said:
Paper Bowser said:
Boidoh said:

I don't get this. Do you mean the Mushroom Kingdom.

Lets me break this down.

Grand Finale Galaxy = Mushroom Castle So it would start at the castle. I say grand finale cause it has some locations that werent in 64's castle.

I know lot of people perfered the Comet Observatory over Starship Mario, but they both floated my boat

Marwikedor said:
I know lot of people perfered the Comet Observatory over Starship Mario, but they both floated my boat
I like the Comet Observatory more but I used to get lost on it.

Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:

I liked Starship Mario more but I used to get killed too much in it

Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:
Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:

How?

How?! You really wanna know how? Ok I'll tell you.

I am addicted to infinite fluttering. Please don't judge me.

Marwikedor said:
Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:
Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:

How?

How?! You really wanna know how? Ok I'll tell you.

I am addicted to infinite fluttering. Please don't judge me.
Sorry I didn't know.Also I wonder if anyone has been killed by a Goomba on Starship Mario.

You can't be killed on Starship Mario unless you infinite flutter too high and it will be as if you fell off the stage. I have even died during the end credits and beat the Perfect Run as Yoshi. Infinite Fluttering rocks! I can't believe Nintendo didn't catch it before they released the game!

Paper Bowser said:
I can't master it.
Is there a difference, in your opinion, between doing it and mastering it?

Do you have to master it to do it? Do you have to do it to master it? It is so confusing it makes me crazy!

Back