Super Mario 3D Land Hub Area

Paper Bowser said:
Well I can to it mabye twice then I fall.
Well, in that case, you can't do anything with it. You'd get higher just backflipping of the old Yoshster. It is easier and faster to do it sideways. I can't do it for more than three minutes, I always wind up messing up. So ones that dont take that long, like beating the last Bowser with Yoshi and the Perfect Run as Yoshi, I can do. But ones that take a lot longer than that, I cant do. May I recommend practicing on Starship Mario?

Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:
Paper Bowser said:
Marwikedor said:
I know lot of people perfered the Comet Observatory over Starship Mario, but they both floated my boat
I like the Comet Observatory more but I used to get lost on it.

I liked Starship Mario more but I used to get killed too much in it
How?
You can't get killed on Starship Mario.

Indeed, you first lose your final Power-Up, then you become small, and then you die.
In case you're already Normal Mario, you first become small, and then you die.
In case you're small Mario, you're doomed!

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Indeed, you first lose your final Power-Up, then you become small, and then you die.
In case you're already Normal Mario, you first become small, and then you die.
In case you're small Mario, you're doomed!
In SM3DS?

Yes, in Super Mario 3D Land.

Oh, and this proves both of my statements:
SuperMario3DLand-Hub.cwgi

Lil' Blue Bird said:
The level icons on the map r like SMG2's galaxy icons
Well I think it shows what the level will be like pretty much.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
]

This reminds me of a combo of SMG2 and NSMB. This game is going to be killer on my eyes... actually, my eyes don't hurt watching the games. Huh.,

Or maybe not, u are always trying to find a way for the game to have a HUB. Maybe you just start on the Map in front of Peach's Castle or something. There is no way the game will have a HUB

>>Boidoh
Super Mario Bros. through New Super Mario Bros. Wii didn't have any Hub neither, so why should Super Mario 3D Land have one now?

Boidoh said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

Not really. If Super Mario Galaxy 2 was not released yet, we saw a world map and said oh well no hub then the final game we see you have to step on a wheel thingy. Maybe there IS a hub to enter the world map.
I don't think so, if it was like Super Mario bros and was a time limit.

Just like in NSBM, you can save up one item in SM3DL, just like I've mentioned before twice.

Back