The Stupidity of Peach.

O-kay when peach was first invented, She didnt have a personality. She didnt need to. But as videogaming progressed, They decided to give her a bit more character. They started out good, with SMRPG. But then:

Super Mario 64:
"Thank you for risking your life to save me Mario! I'm going to bake you a cake!!! :shock:

Mario and Luigi: Superstar saga.
She walks with her eyes closed in the desert and gets captured by a friggin GOOMBA

Super smash bros melee
One of the events has her practically begging to be captured by Mario.

Super Mario Sunshine
although it doesnt make her look stupid, it DOES make her look like a brat. " I want to go home NOW!"

what was nintendo thinking???

Well, I'm a princess too and ...........

:shock:

oh, I guess you are right.

Ah big deal.

Toad is dumb too you know!

Ok so maybe he's not...

maybe he is...

One of the better depictions of Princess Toadstool was in the Super Mario Adventures comics.

Luigi also looks good in Peach's clothes.

In the Super Mario Advance comics and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga :lol:

Paper Jorge said:
Ah big deal.

Toad is dumb too you know!

Ok so maybe he's not...

maybe he is...

If he IS dumb, its the likable kind of dumb.

Peach is dumb but can you name anyone whos smart in the marioverse?

(cept for E GADD which he is still a goof)

You all missed the best part.

*Bowser Jr. calls Peach his mom*
Peach: I'm your....Momma?

What. The. Hell. If you gave birth to a 3 ton turtle with a spiked shell, I think you'd remember.

Peach could have just said that out of surprise/shock. Though I agree it does make Peach look pretty stupid, "I'm your momma?", indeed.

Your right ghost jam, but like Sir Grodus says, I think she said it out of shock. If not, shes stupider than I ever thought possible.

You're suggesting that shock overrode her common sense?

Honestly, we know that that whole bit was due to poor translation.

Ghost Jam said:
If you gave birth to a 3 ton turtle with a spiked shell, I think you'd remember.

Sir that is an insult to Bowser Jr.. Is BJ that heavy? I think not.

Hey, BJ, nice nickname.

Stuffwell really isn't smart, he just helps Mario and Luigi

I really don't think of Stuffwell as smart because he was created by Proffesor E. Gadd. He's just a creation.

I really don't think of Stuffwell as smart because he was created by Proffesor E. Gadd. He's just one of his artificially intelligent inventions.

This proves that Peach is dumb. And that I'm bored since this thread is ancient.

Ghost Jam said:
You all missed the best part.

*Bowser Jr. calls Peach his mom*
Peach: I'm your....Momma?

What. The. Hell. If you gave birth to a 3 ton turtle with a spiked shell, I think you'd remember.

Well, you gotta remember, this is the girl who was eating Mushrooms like they were candy in SMRPG, so for she knows, maybe Bowser (cough) with her and she had a baby while under the influence. It could happen.

Oh, wait... people don't give birth in the MK... the stork comes and brings them.

Back