The Stupidity of Peach.

Peach has proven to be very smart in games where she has actual dialog. I think she's way smarter than you guys give her credit for- She may be helpless and frail(Usually), but not stupid in the least.

Yeah, but she isn't the brightest, I'll say that.

Plumber said:
So why did you need to post that? :barf:

Interesting that it's you who said that... oooh... burn!

By the way, here's a smilie for you.
barf.gif

You've gotta put yourself in Peach's shoes to fully understand the whole Sunshine/momma thing.

There really seems to be two Princess Peach personalities: the smart one in the RPG's (the one everyone who loves her loves) and the flaky, ditzy personality seen in Mario Party... and now the main series, too.

Let's not forget that she runs an entire Kingdom, though ;)

(albiet with the help of Toadsworth and the Chancellor)

Yes. Frosting is good.

I remember someone was sitting next to me one time I beat the game and she said, "Better do more than THAT for him if he just rescued you."

I don't think she meant anything by it, by the way.

Peach is "untouched," though, isn't she? The only evidence I could see would be for her and Mario to have kissie-kissied, but that doesn't seem supported by anything. I mean, is there even kissie-kissie in the Mushroom Kingdom?

Stumpers said:
Peach is "untouched," though, isn't she? The only evidence I could see would be for her and Mario to have kissie-kissied, but that doesn't seem supported by anything. I mean, is there even kissie-kissie in the Mushroom Kingdom?

SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT S** AND I WILL....

*slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap*

I'm not the one who started the s** talk!

OH, NOES! *death by jong*

And Barf=amazing
therefore, Peach = amazing

Back