Yoshi 3DS <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
I heard on ign that the people responsible for Kirby's epic yarn are making a Yoshi game. DISCUSS!

HAVE BABY LUIGI NOT KIDNAPPED AND ACTUALLY USABLE

That's all I want

Baby Luigi said:

That's all I want

It might not even be about the babies, like Yoshi's Story was.

Then forget it

But if there are no babies, forget it. I know it may sound like a terrible reason, but that's one of the reasons I played Yoshi's Island DS

If this game has multiplayer, it should have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi as the other players. With a completely different playstyle than that of Yoshi's

Baby Luigi said:

this this this

Though if it doesn't have the babies, I'll still probably get it.

If Yoshi is the only playable character, then no buy. Besides, babies make a Yoshi game better. Just compare Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island to Yoshi's Story popularity or Yoshi's Island DS with Yoshi Topsy Turvy.

Actually, I would prefer if it was a solo Yoshi game. I personally like Yoshi's Story better than Yoshi's Island. Though one with the Babies would be ok too.

If they do add the Babies, it should only be Baby Mario, Luigi, and Bowser. The others all suck.

Norbert said:
If they do add the Babies, it should only be Baby Mario, Luigi, and Bowser. The others all suck.

I agree. Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Baby Bowser are the only babies we need

No. Babies (the ones originally from 1995) are awesome

Although I agree that the original three Babies are awesome, I would still prefer a solo Yoshi game. Of course, that's probably just me.

And I prefer a game where Baby Luigi is not a damsel in distress, but plays a role still.

Why not an adventure with Mario and Luigi as adults? It's all Yoshi, and fighting an adult Bowser, the Koopalings, and maybe that other little shit I prefer to ignore.

I'd much rather Yoshi just be playable than the babies be in it. Apparently, the babies steal the spotlight from Yoshi.

Cool, I think Baby Peach should be kidnapped this time not Baby Luigi.

It's a rumor, it's not official, but did you notice what I actually said?
It being made by the people who brought us Kirby's epic yarn
I hope it's not ridiculously easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back