Yoshi 3DS <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayward Vagabond said:
Boidoh said:
:yoshi: Maybe it can be a remake of Yoshi's Story (Yoshi's Story 3D), or maybe a sequel of yoshis story. Yoshi doesnt get enough attention. NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!
That's a totally lie, Yoshi gets waaaaaaaay to much attention, the babies don't

This.

Wayward Vagabond said:
Boidoh said:
:yoshi: Maybe it can be a remake of Yoshi's Story (Yoshi's Story 3D), or maybe a sequel of yoshis story. Yoshi doesnt get enough attention. NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? Every game the babies have starred in has done well in sales (I believe). Any game Yoshi stars in by himself does poorly (he's only had two). The babies also have their own RPG. Plus, the babies always overshadow Yoshis in the games they also star in.

If you're talking about the spin-offs, that's different.

Leonyx said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
Boidoh said:

What do you mean? Every game the babies have starred in has done well in sales (I believe). Any game Yoshi stars in by himself does poorly (he's only had two). The babies also have their own RPG. Plus, the babies always overshadow Yoshis in the games they also star in.

If you're talking about the spin-offs, that's different.
The games that star Yoshi alone are never too good because they make them so cute and childish, or they make them short puzzle games. I don't think Yoshi Touch and Go got good sales, and the babies are in that.

The past Yoshi titles were quite short, overall. Maybe this possible 3DS game will make up for that fluke.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The games that star Yoshi alone are never too good because they make them so cute and childish, or they make them short puzzle games. I don't think Yoshi Touch and Go got good sales, and the babies are in that.

Every Yoshi game is childish though. And both of the games Yoshi starred in weren't really puzzle games (at least I think so).

I wouldnt say childish. Yoshi's Island may be one of my favorites because of the animation and gameplay. Yoshi's Story is my favorite Yoshi though.

If they make this, I hope it's nothing like Yoshi's Island DS. I didn't like that at all.

Grand Wheelie said:
If they make this, I hope it's nothing like Yoshi's Island DS. I didn't like that at all.
Why.

Leonyx said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Every Yoshi game is childish though. And both of the games Yoshi starred in weren't really puzzle games (at least I think so).
Yoshi and Yoshi's Cookie are both puzzles games (I'm not sure if you've heard of them, they're pretty old and unpopular). YI, YIDS, and YT&G are not near as childish as Yoshi's Story or Yoshi Topsy Turvy.

Dr. Eggman said:
Grand Wheelie said:
Why.

Maybe because of the absurd difficulty it takes to get 100%

Well, that's what I thought. It feels like 100% Yoshi's Island DS is a futile attempt.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Leonyx said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Yoshi and Yoshi's Cookie are both puzzles games (I'm not sure if you've heard of them, they're pretty old and unpopular). YI, YIDS, and YT&G are not near as childish as Yoshi's Story or Yoshi Topsy Turvy.

I forgot about those games. I still think that every Yoshi game is just as childish though (childish is such an ugly word to describe the games).

Best part is, Good-Feel is making it, the same guys hop made Wario Land: Shake It! and Kirby's Epic Yarn. They know their stuff!

I wonder, though... Will it be another Yoshi's Island, or will it be a more original Yoshi game?

Oh really? Well shoot... the article I read had a whole bunch of other information that turned out true... Like a Monster Hunter game for the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back