Which cartoon-exclusive character should appear in the games?

He should be playable.

So we can beat him up

Nintendo should either

1. Hold a contest and have fans send in their fan-made characters and make one of those fan-made characters part of the Mario series.

or

2. Make another Mario cartoon (or an anime works too), one that's actually high quality this time.

Raphael said:
2. Make another Mario cartoon (or an anime works too), one that's actually high quality this time.

This

I would sure kill a Donkey Kong if Baby Luigi was in a cartoon

Baby Luigi said:
He should be playable.

So we can beat him up

Losing his rock TV is punishment enough. No wait, a trip to Wizardheimer's house is much worse.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
He should be playable.

So we can beat him up

Losing his rock TV is punishment enough. No wait, a trip to Wizardheimer's house is much worse.

You're talking about Oogtar right? I say almost getting eaten by dinosaurs before Christmas was the worst.

Either way, these aren't enough for him.

Right?

MnSG said:
To tell you the truth, there aren't too many cartoon exclusive characters that would work out in games.
Same, I would not want any real world people in it.

Re: Which cartoon-exclusive character should appear in the games?

I wanna see the Wario look-a-like from the 'Plumbers Academy' episode of the Super Show.

Baby Luigi said:
This

I would sure kill a Donkey Kong if Baby Luigi was in a cartoon

You just reminded me of Saturday Supercade. It'd be...interesting to see how characters intended for Hanna Barbera slapstick fared in a world of magic and whimsy.

MnSG said:
I would say Wizardheimer, but we already have Kamek in the house.
Baby Luigi said:
Wizard Heimer could be another Magikoopa boss, along with Kamek and Kamella
Wizzenheimer was the Magikoopa, back when there was still only one. Remember, on the cartoons, they renamed a lot of the characters (the Koopalings, too).

Raphael said:
Make another Mario cartoon (or an anime works too), one that's actually high quality this time.
I would like to see one, and it can cover the entire Mario64-3DS period (Different episodes could reflect Sunshine, Galaxy, NSMB and 3DS).

I think Wizardhelmer could just as well be kamek just since he was not named yet and nintendo don't want information taken from the cartoons straight into the games. They like the games to only have things that come from the games only.

Back