Common Mistakes

Which of these mistakes did you make? (be honest and you can pick as much as you can.)

• Link's name is Zelda

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Samus is male (Does not count if you have played Metroid before.)

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Bowser Jr. = Baby Bowser

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Baby Mario is Mario's child, same goes for Baby Luigi and Luigi.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Lucario is a legendary Pokemon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Rotom is a legendary Pokemon

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Birdo is female

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Diddy Kong is Donkey's son (new)

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Pandapowah

King Bowser
When you where new to the wonderful world of video games which of these mistakes did you make. Be honest and you can choose as much as you can. Please no insulting or calling people "noobs" for their mistakes.

Any other common mistakes, please tell me so I can add it in.

I made all the mistakes except the one about Baby Mario and Bowser Jr. I was shocked when I found out Birdo was male although I still count Birdo as a female.

Re: Common Nintendo Mistakes

None of these mistakes are known to me as Nintendo mistakes, to be honest.

You mean the Poll?
When I last tested it out, it can't.
However, it can be changed by now.

Edit:
It's possible, look at the screenshot:
EditPollMW.png

T_T You can't change the title. Oh well, I'm sensing this topic won't last long anyways. Thanks for trying to help.

Edit yer first post in this thread. Ye should be able to change the title there.

Yoshiwalker said:
Wait... are you sure Birdo isn't female?
According to the Super Mario Bros. 2 handbook, Birdo is transgender. That means that he thinks he is or believes he should be a woman, but is not actually a woman.

Samus looks male and it it is very easy to make a mistake there. I did think at first Link's name was Zelda. But that was the princess. I the last one I think is true not a mistake.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
According to the Super Mario Bros. 2 handbook, Birdo is transgender. That means that he thinks he is or believes he should be a woman, but is not actually a woman.

Dr. Eggman said:
Samus looks male and it it is very easy to make a mistake there. I did think at first Link's name was Zelda. But that was the princess. I the last one I think is true not a mistake.
I agree with this entire statement, although I learned to get around with the mistakes.

I originally thought Lucario and Rotom were legendaries. I didn't think Lucario was a legendary after I got it, though.

When I was little, I mistaken Bowser Jr. for Baby Bowser. Oh, and right when Gen IV came out, I thought Rotom was a legendary

Another common mistake: When you play a Zelda game for the first time, don't name your file after your real name, especially if you're a girl. In my old file in The Wind Waker, everyone calls Link "Maura." X_x It was the first Zelda I made a file in, so I didn't know that's how it would turn out.

"Birdo is female" is hardly a mistake; Birdo clearly displays a female gender identity. Calling her male because she was born male isn't exactly a very nice thing to do; in fact, it's downright offensive. And
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Being transgender means that your gender identity differs from your biological sex; it doesn't mean you are "not actually" the gender you identify with. Oh, and the correct gender pronoun in this case is "she".

Anyway, the Rotom & Lucario thing and Link's name being Zelda. And Samus Aran's name being Metroid; why is that not in the poll?

Back