Rare discusses with Microsoft about moving back to Nintendo.

>>Ice Luigi
Microsoft brought Rare, when they were yet to launch the XBOX.

I've heard of this rumor myself. If it does come to pass, there's a chance that Banjo might be attending the 3DS version of Smash 4.

MnSG said:
I've heard of this rumor myself. If it does come to pass, there's a chance that Banjo might be attending the 3DS version of Smash 4.
I doubt it Microsoft owns rare so i doubt they would let a big time franchise release like a new actually good Banjo Kazooie game on a Nintendo handheld

Brother Love said:
MnSG said:
I doubt it Microsoft owns rare so i doubt they would let a big time franchise release like a new actually good Banjo Kazooie game on a Nintendo handheld
Yeah and a good DK game.
Pinkie Pie said:
caligulasAquarium said:
And you know this how?
I'm pretty sure NSY doesn't own a Game Boy.
I'm sorry for saying that. It actually looks fun.

Dr. Eggman said:
Brother Love said:
MnSG said:
Yeah and a good DK game.
Pinkie Pie said:
caligulasAquarium said:
And you know this how?
I'm sorry for saying that it actually looks fun.
You guys are getting your hopes up for what would probably be just a remake Microsoft owns 100% of Rare and unless Nintendo going to buy Rare from Microsoft their not going to let rare make big time games for nintendo consoles only small games and remakes.

Brother Love said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Brother Love said:
MnSG said:
Yeah and a good DK game.
Pinkie Pie said:
caligulasAquarium said:
And you know this how?
You guys are getting your hopes up for what would probably be just a remake Microsoft owns 100% of Rare and unless Nintendo going to buy Rare from Microsoft their not going to let rare make big time games for nintendo consoles only small games and remakes.
I'm not. I'm saying if that would happen, it would be awesome.

But who knows. Actually, I don't think Rare has been so well selling games for right now with Microsoft.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Brother Love said:
MnSG said:
Yeah and a good DK game.
Pinkie Pie said:
caligulasAquarium said:
And you know this how?
I'm not. I'm saying if that would happen, it would be awesome.

But who knows. Actually, I don't think Rare has been so well selling games for right now with Microsoft.
But if they can't succeed any more why would Nintendo buy them back for over 375 Million dollars especially since the Banjo Kazooie and Conker franchises probably don't have much left in them in terms of influence and popularity

It they do return, they would probably have to put Banjo and Conker in SSB4, to increase popularity. Then they release a game on one of Nintendo's consoles. That would probably make the games popular.

Wayward Vagabond said:
It they do return, they would probably have to put Banjo and Conker in SSB4, to increase popularity. Then they release a game on one of Nintendo's consoles. That would probably make the games popular.
Yes they would make the games on Microsoft consoles

Wayward Vagabond said:
Yeah before they get put in Super XBox Bros.

Dr. Eggman said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
Yeah before they get put in Super XBox Bros.
i highly doubt Microsoft would allow Banjo and Conker in a Smash Bros. game

Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
SuperMario25 said:
this needs to happen
No it doesn't
How dare you.
How dare i speak my mind Rare will not return to Nintendo for Microsoft will not let them with out a significant mark up fee probably around 700 million dollars it ain't going to happen

Back