The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

DanganRonpa Zetsubou Hen ep7:
Anime rule

FANSERVICE
FANSEVICE
FANSERVICE

AND EVERYTHING WENT DOWN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

gross, at least it's pink

watched up to ep3

the characters in this anime are amazing

when the cabbages attacked, and basically everywhere else in this anime so far i have no comment other than

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

I finished watching S1 of Konosuba + the OVA

oh god i love kazuma and his attitude lmao

this was really good, probably an 8/10 (idk about 9/10)

season 2 gon be good

June said:
I finished watching S1 of Konosuba + the OVA

oh god i love kazuma and his attitude lmao

this was really good, probably an 8/10 (idk about 9/10)

season 2 gon be good

megumin = :ashley:

dr3 mirai ep 9

damn, i didn't think they had the balls to pull that off (assuming she stays dead anyway)

but that aside holy shit, ruruka's death was absolutely brutal

This doesn't really belong in the anime thread but w/e

I started reading the Nisekoi Manga because I officially can't bear anymore not knowing how the story continues + apparently the second season of the anime omitted quite a bunch of content from the manga (I'm at chapter 13 or so and so far its pretty damn identical to the anime)

that was the episode where tsugumi appears, or rather the first part of it because it cuts off right when theyre starting to fight

I expect the first season to go until about chapter 60 or so (?) and after that will be mostly new content (I hope)

for the record, there's over 200 chapters so far and it's still ongoing. this will be a ride.

If you've watched both seasons then just use this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OPZh2OepUEqUR62CgkfU52Ja_ry2cxM0kUdhXJwMhJ8/htmlview#

They covered mostly everything up until 70ish and you won't have to waste time reading stuff you've already seen.

June said:
nah ill be good (im at 23 already and i forgot that half of this stuff even happened), thanks though

I just passed 50 which is where Season 1 ended

now let's see where the point is where the Season 2 just started becoming random OVA-tier stuff that didn't really have anything to do with the actual story

Widowmaker said:
if ur in melbourne, australia go check out nico
*image*
All my final opportunities to do something µ's related while it's still new are slipping away.

I don't have a Blu Ray player or money but I need that $200+ final live memorial box.

I finally reached the part of the nisekoi manga that wasn't covered in the anime anymore and good lord these developments

raku is hit by a baseball and subsequently is stroke with a severe case of amnesia which causes him to forget everything

this causes him to suddenly be nice to chitoge because he thinks shes his actual girlfriend and she cant handle the situation at all

marika is on suicide watch

onodera as well

and the only thing raku remembers details about seems to be the promise. everyone goes to onodera's house and they find the picture book from 10 years ago and shit happens

so far the only major new thing to be revealed though is that his promised girl apparently did not have blue eyes, which rules out chitoge

is this the end of rakuxchitoge? onodera hype? is marika about to go full yandere???

this gon b gud

EDIT: her eyes used to be brown

oh ffs

if this entire thing ends up with chitoge winning over onodera i will ragequit irl

EDIT: new girl showed up, friend of marika, has some really thicc accent and is essentially a perverted old man in her mind

im in tears from laughing help

EDIT: haru finally realized that raku isnt the bad boy she thought he was

and also that hes her prince and shes in love with him pretty much

however, this apparently only means that shes becoming even more toxic

help

EDIT: just got past the arc at 113-115 with ruri and her great grandfather

oh shit dem feels

EDIT: 3/4 of chapter 118 seems to be missing on mangareader

>:/

just when they were introducing a new girl as well...

THERE'S A FOURTH KEY

AND IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER GIRL WHOS 19 AND A CHINESE MAFIA LEADER AND THE NEW HOMEROOM TEACHER IN RAKU'S CLASS

OH HELL NO

just when chitoge was about to confess to raku, her dad calls saying that they can end their fake relationship now for some reason

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

O SHIT WADDUP

also ffs when does onodera finally grow some balls. they came this close in the hot spring chapter and just basically when raku asked her if she liked him she fucking fell unconscious

i swear ill kill the author of this shit one day

EDIT: http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/157/3

AW HELL NO

EDIT: YOU BETTER GO AND TELL ME RIGHT NOE THAT THIS ISNT GONNA HAPPEN YOU BITCH

EDIT: OH NO IS RAKU REALIZING NOW THAT HE HAS FEELINGS FOR CHITOGE

NO PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE THE CANON

DO NOT DO IT

EDIT: you guys dont know how much this romcom fucking manga is killing me rn

EDIT: so raku confessed to her

that

he thinks shes his best friend

>friendzoning this hard

raku is such a dense motherfucker lmfao

EDIT: i need to seriously cool off after this arc holy shit

EDIT: now yui confessed to him

and also its been suggested that marika's health is actually worse than she wants to admit

and i think hes actually starting to have feelings for chitoge

TLDR raku is finally going insane rn

finally some background information about marika

damn shes a relatable character as well now

and now marika left... E: a moment of silence for epic nitwit who was a marika fan i think (no idea if hes reading the manga though). I mean she only left to the states for 2 years because of medical treatment but im pretty sure that means she wont appear again outside of maybe a chapter where they visit or so

well then, were back to square one

both chitoge and onodera love raku

he is not aware of this

and he loves them both

just who was it he made the promise with?

yui said shed tell him once he decides

a furious battle of the ships commences

if chitoge wins ill cri

f86ef5070fb841648c33144e75f951c4.jpg

dd9eb32714d642dea69cbc7c2e476c1e.jpg

the two otp ships are hard at battle

I'm officially on suicide watch as well now

HE REALLY DID IT THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN AAAAAAAAH

OH MY GOD I ALREADY FEEL SO FUCKING SORRY FOR ONODERA BECAUSE SHES GONNA FUCKING HATE HERSELF SO FUCKING MUCH FOR NEVER CONFESSING TO HIM

ITS ALL OVER NOW

ded.jpg

now tsugumi found out that raku and chitoge have been faking it all the time

and she smells her chance to make a move on raku herself

therideneverends.gif

welcome aboard the love train ruri.

No matter what happens from now on, I'm ready

I'm sorry I'm done soon I swear

http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/221/12

YES PLEASE

http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/221/15

YES

YES

YES

ITS ONODERA IM FLYING AAAAH

CHITOGEFAGS BTFO

http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/221/19

im so fucking happy right now

I SWEAR IF HES GONNA BE 'LOL FUCK THE PROMISE RN' THERE WILL BE VICTIMS

http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/225/11

OKAY THE MANGA ENDS RIGHT HERE FOR ME THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE

http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/226/4

oh fuck im legit close to crying

Well, okay I finally reached closure on nisekoi after all.

I hope that the anime will continue one day because it seriously got a lot better after 100

ONODERAAAA T__T

June said:
Well, okay I finally reached closure on nisekoi after all.

me currently:

ecc0c14234934a92b8f15e66ef076371.jpg

I couldn't really sleep tonight

I kept believing until the end (I got so happy when they've shown that Onodera was indeed the promise girl because at that point I thought it's been established that promised girl = winrar, but then I also realized that he really doesn't care for the promise anymore which has also been established, in one of the last onodera chapters nonetheless (oh my god i feel so bad for this girl like)), even though I realized in Season 1 that something along the lines of this is the only logical end by how Chitoge is being pushed.

This constant Onodera cockblock hurts infinite times more now because this all could've been prevented if she'd manned up and confessed before chapter 199

I get it that Raku said he started liking Chitoge around Chapter 50 but that numbnut wouldn't even have realized it until 200.

overall this didn't leave me in the dust as much as the ending of oreimo (just, dont watch that anime, please) because at least here the second best girl and only other acceptable ship won (because else there was just the lunatics who were shipping marika and then the other girls (Tsugumi, Haru), who never had a chance in the first place (even though haru wouldve been acceptable because of the hilarious NTR that ship wouldve been lol)).

At least Shuu got his fill. That guy was one of the only non-dense characters in the manga and I loved how he completely and utterly took pleasure out of the fact that everyone around him was acting like complete morons.

I also don't really like how Onodera didn't get any sort of resolve at all in the ending. I guess it's been established that she's happy for them and all but you can't tell me loving the same guy for 10 years and then getting rejected by him is not gonna leave some serious scars, especially with how she was acting all the time.

Now I'll wait until somebody writes a good onodera ending and I'll gladly accept that as my personal canon.

Note on Chitoge: I kinda felt bad for her at points too but I would've been absolutely fine if she was just the last barrier before rakuxonodera along the lines of "okay fine i get it now ill just give up" but then of course, that was never meant to happen.

I wonder if I'll ever find a work in the harem genre where the choice of girl I prefer wins (probably not).

so far ive only seen 2 and in the other one (oreimo), everyone lost and several girls were just left heartbroken with the mc acting like its absolutely no big deal

Onodera was the perfect waifu though and I think I'll need some time getting over this one (it's been months since I got done with Oreimo and I still sometimes moan about it to myself).

Sometimes I just want to stop being straight tbh

Back