The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I would like to see more anime being made into Americanized movies, the only ones we got are Edge of Tomorrow and...that one film that came out in 2009. Anime hasn't gotten very much attention to the movie public and there's just so much anime that has that potential of being those kind of movies (Hell even Oscar bait) like:
Toradora
Elfen Lied
H2o Footprints in the Sand
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Another
Corpse Party
Your Lie in April

Kyon said:
yeah sure
finish hibike
or wait for the recap movie lol
well id prob do the former cause recap movies all suck

I watched Nisekoi up to Episode 8 now

...Damn this story is actually really interesting, and so far there haven't really been any episodes I dislike

Kosaki best girl so far though.

Kyon said:
I don't see what that character has to do with anything.
crackin i know ur blind but this is ridiculous
how many long haired blonde girls do u see in their teens with a big red bow

Kyon said:
who cares what they look like if they aren't similar in any other way

gorilla is better anyway
its ok crackin
i still love you even if you have horible taste in characters
except mio

I've been watching the new Yugioh series, Arc-V. At the start I just sort of picked it up so I could play something in the background but around the 20-30 episode mark it was becoming harder to do that because things actually got a little interesting. The premise is still a little silly and the animation is god awful at times (thats kind of standard for yugioh though) but once it stopped foreshadowing the plot and actually focused on it, it got better. I'm on episode 57.

It's not amazing but I think it's good.

Smg2daisy said:
Sylveon said:
Caught up with one punch man
YES

I was gonna to introduce this when it launches more episodes (5 so far)
This. Is. Better. Than. Dragon. Ball.
OPM is the anime of the season for me tbh
that and season 2 of haikyuu of course
like every ep of opm has had me laughing far too hard

Well I caught up to the latest episode of Arc-V. I'm a bit sad I have to wait a week for new episodes now. Episode 79 was really fucking hype, a good way to finish before I hit the latest episode.

ED 4 is really nice, OP 3/4 and ED 3 were also good, just not as good as ED 4 is. It's also a nice breather for the end of an episode considering how serious-mode things have gotten compared to how it started off.

Probably not worth it if you have zero interest in yugioh. It definitely did take a good 20-ish episodes to reach the good parts too. The OST has a few good tracks that are used really well. I like the direction they took the story, I already got spoiled a tiny bit but that spoiler got me interested in the first place.

the new osomatsu-kun reboot is pretty cute

anime of the year

Not long ago, I finished Hellsing Ultimate, started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (i think that's what it's called) and began rewatching Love Live! School Idol Project, all three with Zae and UltraMario.

- Hellsing's great but if you are planning on watching I would like to note that it's incredibly gory (and in Ep7, some nsfw) so be sure you're prepared. It's rather short though episodes themselves are an hour each.
- Watched up to S1(if it has seasons)E2 of JoJo's. Seems pretty good so far, and Dio seems like a real bastard.
- Watched up to S1E8 of Love Live. About the same as I remember, Honoka's still the best girl.

I finished S1 of Nisekoi

tbh Chitoge x Raku is an acceptable ship now. Kosaki x Raku is still otp so w/e. I literally hate Marika so far lol. And Seishiro is really an unofficial girl so far so we'll see how that develops in Season 2.

Also that was literally the best version of Romeo and Juliet I've seen yet (xD), and a very great finale.

Gulillilliant said:
the new osomatsu-kun reboot is pretty cute

anime of the year
the first ep was hillarious, the rest hasn't been quite as amusing but since i started watching it an uni anime club I am staying caught up as it does have some really funny moments, but that first ep was glorious

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Every episode of one punch man there currently is

I personally think caped baldy is a wonderful name for a hero
GOOD YOU FINALLY DID IT

opm and haikyuu are animes of the season for me tbh, but this season is really good compared to last season which had nothing which took my fancy except gangsta (and even then the manga is a lot better than the anime)

Back