The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

your vision of rena is going to completely change when you get a few more ep in

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-09/new-sailor-moon-anime-by-toei-to-start-in-july

im going to cry :'(

Dracomon said:
Oh yeah, that's quite a big difference.
ya ikr
thats the second delay too, i swear if this shit doesnt come out in july were gonna have a problem

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Minako Aino said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-09/new-sailor-moon-anime-by-toei-to-start-in-july

me too :'(
its ok we'll just have to brave through the new challenge and endure it for a little bit longer

So I'm going to be watching four anime as they air, instead of trying to keep up with more than I can handle. Log Horizon (I stopped at some point but I want to get back to it), Nisekoi (New one, SHAFT is beautiful), Nagi no Asukara (Suffering is my favourite sidedish) and Noragami (For now, I hope the other episodes are as good as the first).

EDIT: Add Sekai Seifuku ("Lincoln had potential, it's too bad he was weak to bullets" yes please more of this), Nobunagun (This show is so weird, one gun doesn't do it for you? Get another! Still not enough? Three guns!), Engaged to the Unidentified (Got some good laughs out of me and it's kind of cute) and Sakura Trick ("Well r/anime seemed enthusiastic about it... I'll check it out" 20 minutes later "what have I gotten myself into")

If the new Sailor Moon looks any good I'll give it a try. But if it's coming out in July then I'm not really fussed about checking it out right now. I've got plenty in my backlog that I want to watch eventually, but probably won't.

Minako Aino said:
your vision of rena is going to completely change when you get a few more ep in

Yes
Whoop guess I'm in for another summer crammed with anime to watch, potentially.
I heard a rumour that SNK season 2 isn't coming out until the winter or something, I'm not sure if its true but if it is then *cries*

Is the manga far ahead enough to actually make a winter release? Or are they gonna just kind of drag everything out?

Rei Hino said:
Is the manga far ahead enough to actually make a winter release? Or are they gonna just kind of drag everything out?
I guess that is why they are leaving it until the winter as hopefully they would have a few more chapters out by then so yeah.

Oh well, at least I will still have the new sailor moon and potentially swimmer boys as well for my summer watching.

Snake said:
Oh well, at least I will still have the new sailor moon and potentially swimmer boys as well for my summer watching.
you should totally watch the first series
11/10 viewers said they would watch again

Rei Hino said:

They could just make it a 1-cour (about 12 episodes), then it wouldn't drag out and I doubt they would ever have to resort to filler episodes.

Should I watch Sailor Moon?

The only anime I've watched and enjoyed is Dragon Ball (Last Airbender does't count). Would I enjoy Sailor Moon?

the best way to know if you'll like it is if you watch a few episodes and see from there

but if you do watch it, make sure it's sub because the dub really isn't very good at all

I agree with Epic N here.

In the dub; The voices are either terrible and/or annoying, they cut a lot of scenes out, and they made Uranus and Neptune (did I get that right this time?!) COUSINS in the dub, when they were originally a hinted-lesbian pairing, and even though it cuts things out, it still can be considered incestuous,

Soundless Voice said:

In the dub; The voices are either terrible and/or annoying, they cut a lot of scenes out, and they made Uranus and Neptune (did I get that right this time?!) COUSINS in the dub, when they were originally a hinted-lesbian pairing, and even though it cuts things out, it still can be considered incestuous,

yes you got it right

they also changed the gender of one character from male to female, and apparently the beautiful soundtrack was changed as well

Ganondorf said:
Should I watch Sailor Moon?

The only anime I've watched and enjoyed is Dragon Ball (Last Airbender does't count). Would I enjoy Sailor Moon?
i kind of like to describe sailor moon as the female answer to the dragon ball series, in the sense there are pretty big battles and deaths and stuff like that. good humor too
i enjoyed both sm and db, ive watched all of the original dragon ball and dbz,but i havent completed gt yet cause i think its not as great as the first two, but soon ill probably resume it again

i think you should give it a try if you want but i gotta say its kinda slow from the start, atleast until some more characters are introduced

and rin and nitwit are spot on about the dub vs sub

Soundless Voice said:

incest lesbian cousins named after me and my anus

i'm listening

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!

Also you say that but you assume Rin and Len are incestuous when they're not and think THAT'S disgusting but not Uranus x Neptune in the dub?

War Doctor said:
Soundless Voice said:

i'm listening
I really want to sig that.

Dracomon said:
War Doctor said:
Soundless Voice said:

i'm listening
I really want to sig that.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Back