The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

or attack on titan if you prefer

Had some mates over to watch Free! and Titans. Titans appeared to be a hit but one of them kept whinging about how silly Free! was and didn't seem to realise that the whole point of it is to be silly.

Also, aw man only one more episode of Free! left. I really hope it doesn't disappoint. I found episode 11 kind of boring and just build up for the final one.

Are you saying you watched Free with your male friends?

The one who whinged was a straight female.

I did have one male friend there but he's gay and actually didn't mind it. :P

Rei Hino said:
ahhh next week is the season finale wof titan hat am i gonna do with my life now
I knowww...
I kind of wanted to buy a collosal titan gimp suit and wear it into college on Friday as a way to get in the mood.
Then I found out they cost £40...

Plus if I did that I would also have to wear a Butterfly swimsuit into college on the Wednsday for Free!

This weeks Attack on Titan episode was good. You can see they put more effort into this then the episodes in the forest.

It got me all pumped up for the baddul and now I just want it be next Sunday already. ;_;

Crackin355 said:
This weeks Attack on Titan episode was good. You can see they put more effort into this then the episodes in the forest.

Yeah, they definitely went all out on the animation during the action segments.

Have I mentioned how much I love SnK's OST?

レイチェル said:
Phantom L said:
Crackin355 said:
On the topic of the snk theme...
BTW, I prefer the first opening to the one used from episode 14(?) onwards.
Yeah I agree. The second one is okay, but the first one is just so heart-pumping and exciting, y'know.

Oh yeah, the 8-bit version reminded me of this (so good).
I know, the first one just wants me to sit there and scream 'JAAAAAAEEEEGARRRRRR!' to myself

Phantom L said:
レイチェル said:
Phantom L said:
Crackin355 said:
On the topic of the snk theme...
BTW, I prefer the first opening to the one used from episode 14(?) onwards.
Yeah I agree. The second one is okay, but the first one is just so heart-pumping and exciting, y'know.

Oh yeah, the 8-bit version reminded me of this (so good).
I know, the first one just wants me to sit there and scream 'JAAAAAAEEEEGARRRRRR!' to myself
More like scream 'JAAAAAAEEEEGARRRRRR!' to everybody in the world.

"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER!"

I'm in the minority here, I prefer the second opening (the full version of Jiyuu no Tsubasa is better than Guren no Yumiya too, imo)

Aghhh
They released the preview caps for Free! episode 12...
The caps aren't giving any spoilers. Seriously, the caps they revealed don't hint towards how it will end at all ;-;.

Rei Hino said:
I'm in the minority here, I prefer the second opening (the full version of Jiyuu no Tsubasa is better than Guren no Yumiya too, imo)

私も「紅蓮の弓矢」より「自由の翼」のほうが好きです。

Mario4Ever said:
Rei Hino said:

私も「紅蓮の弓矢」より「自由の翼」のほうが好きです。

kinny i dont understand

Back