Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Caliborn is officially creepier than Doc Scratch.

...yeah, I think I'm going to stop reading until either Karkat and Terezi become important again, or there's going to be more exposition about classes and aspects. Or maybe if something ridiculously interesting suddenly happens, like the conclusion of one of the conflicts we've been left hanging with for an eternity now.

Right now, there's just nothing there for me.

The only good thing that has come from Homestuck lately is Jane being a Grammar Nazi one time.

Additionally, I'd like Calibore get as little screen-time as possible, but I sadly don't think that's a realistic wish at the moment.

HoHoHoBanjo said:
OK this newest update is making it a little harder to take Caliborn's side on this one...
Yeah, I think Hussie may have realized he made Caliborn a little too easy to sympathize with.

HoHoHoBanjo said:
But I shall stick with him, til the end.

Also I'm still waiting on John to beat the crap out of Davesprite.
JOHN: god damn dave sprite

EDIT: Stupid auto-edit thing I set up to censor stuff
EDIT2: Oh wait i deleted it. WAS IT PORPLE'S CENSOR THING?

Yeah, great...

I'll be in my igloo, waiting for more Karkat and Terezi.

Squirtle said:
Well Jane is really losing it. I guess all those months in a boring desert place made her go insane
Or the fact that she has a friend being a moron and an alien pervert constantly watching her and generally being a bitch to her?

Nabber said:
Squirtle said:
Well Jane is really losing it. I guess all those months in a boring desert place made her go insane
Or the fact that she has a friend being a moron and an alien pervert constantly watching her and generally being a bitch to her?
Eh that too

Back