Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN

Davesprite said:
There are tons of other D and R names that Andrew could choose from.

Fix'd. But you are right, there are a lot of names to choose from, but they need to be 4 letters long.

Ok, Drew is the only male name that fits

But Mom could be Rita, Ruth, Remi etc.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

*reaction of seeing jake dressed as Lord English*

Im still speculating at the other kids names, I read somewhere that Mom could possibly be called LILY LALONDE.
YESSSS..... I would be in homestuck, plus Lily Lalonde would become my pen-name.

Lily said:
Im still speculating at the other kids names, I read somewhere that Mom could possibly be called LILY LALONDE.
YESSSS..... I would be in homestuck, plus Lily Lalonde would become my pen-name.
...no just... NO.

please hussie I beg that this shouldn't happen.

Sorry lily but to follow the pattern, it would have to be something like Rosa or Rosy - a four-letter name starting with "R" and sounding like Rose.

EDIT: Also I really like the new dave/bro/whatever. Or at least, if his auto-responder truly is 94% accurate to his typing style. Then again, just the fact that he has an auto-responder is making me like him.

But we've only seen his auto-responder!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that personally, I wish this stupid alternate adventure didn't exist and we could get back to the original Homestuck.

I want my questions answered, like what's happening with Jade's ship that busted through the fourth wall and what's happening with Jack and Prospitian Monarch.

Dr. Javelin said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that personally, I wish this stupid alternate adventure didn't exist and we could get back to the original Homestuck.

I want my questions answered, like what's happening with Jade's ship that busted through the fourth wall and what's happening with Jack and Prospitian Monarch.

I'm going to assume that the two stories will join together at some point.

Yep, like the trolls and kids, Im sure they will all met at one point along the line.

Dr. Javelin said:

This is ~exactly~ what people said about Hivebent, Mr. Glaive.

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/13493681410/ansrews-ansrews said:
powderedgravy asked:

Do you identify with any of the trolls personally?

Gamzee but only cause he killed a bunch of them.

lolwut?
Gamzee is cool, despite his sicopathic actions later on. He IS the most important character in the game.

Psychopathic.

Jake killed the Tinkerbull... how lame.

Also these must be the lusii grown up, Gamzee's was not nearly that big in Hivebent.

Back