Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, I posted that in another thread. It's really great.

Well, there was pretty much no way this death was either heroic or just, so I guess his survival all rides on whether Gamzee was legitimately god tier, or if he faked it.

Of course there's also the possibility that, as Meenah said, Calidumb can somehow circumvent the whole heroic/just thing, which would be so lame, I am afraid I would have to stick my head into an air condition rotationary device if it was true.

Well, there is still the possibility that he faked faking god tier, which would be royally contrieved and stupid, but perfectly in line with what a bard would do.

But yeah, anyway, this development is pretty dumb.

I think he faked as his wings seemed to be attached with elastic or somthing.
I hate Caliborn so much now.

Charmander said:
Well, there is still the possibility that he faked faking god tier, which would be royally contrieved and stupid, but perfectly in line with what a bard would do.
Considering he had to send out Kurloz to find the cod piece, I think it's actually fairly plausible that Gamzee was indeed faking god tier.

The question is: did the meteor group travel to Caliborn's session or the kids' session first? Because Gamzee was alive and well in the kids' session, so if they stopped at Caliborn's area first, Gamzee must respawn.

Blastoise said:
Charmander said:
Considering he had to send out Kurloz to find the cod piece, I think it's actually fairly plausible that Gamzee was indeed faking god tier.

The question is: did the meteor group travel to Caliborn's session or the kids' session first? Because Gamzee was alive and well in the kids' session, so if they stopped at Caliborn's area first, Gamzee must respawn.

Maybe there will be some shitty twist and he revives as a full codtier. Of course, the likeliness of that happening is idk, the same chances as a miracle occurring. Until then, goodnight sweet bard.

Yes, he could revive if his death counted as heoric/just which doesn't seem to likley, unless his death causes something good.
I wonder if this is what Caliborn is thinking?

Blastoise said:
Charmander said:

You know, that doesn't actually disprove my theory. If we wasn't getting fake god tier clothes, it wouldn't be faking faking god tier, it would just be being god tier.

I wish this theory wasn't so incredibly dumb, otherwise I would probably be happy about it not being disproven.

Yes, he could revive if his death counted as heoric/just which doesn't seem to likley, unless his death causes something good.
I wonder if this is what Caliborn is thinking?

The heroic/just thing only applies when a legitimate god tier is killed, and then it is when the death is not heroic or just that they revive.

GUYS WAIT

LET'S LOOK AT CODTIER GAMZEE'S TIMELINE FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE

• Andrew makes a charity sketch of a godtier Gamzee, who happens to have a wing with a smiley face and a wing with a frowny face.
  • Godtier Gamzee debuts in the comic, and his wings are conspicuously absent.
  • Caliborn meets Godtier Gamzee and shoots him a million times, tearing off his wings in the process.

NOW WHO SAYS THIS HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE SAME ORDER

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

Back