Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN

Does anyone know where to find a better quality version of this?:

aradiamegidobot.png

Hmmmm.....
Jane Crocker you say....

4pVBx.png

Quick, someone add Ophiuchus to the poll.

So I noticed Jake's bed has the trolls' lususes on it:

04117.gif

but I don't recognize the ones by the left pole at the foot of the bed or the right pole at the head of the bed.

Also, I have that Tomb Raider poster on my wall too.

305842392-1.jpg

Sorry about the double post but is there a possibility the guy in the pic could be Jake?

So does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on here?

Is this universe below the kids', above the trolls', in between...

I saw someone typing in the troll language so they must have something to do with it...

The Betty Crocker reference makes me think that it's above the trolls' universe somehow, though.

It's the scratched kids universe. We already have Nanna and Grandpa as kids, so we'll see Bro and Mom soon, as well as adult versions of the kids. And if you haven't already guessed, Jake is J, Jades pen pal.

I'm kind of dreading the moment the post-scratch kid's pesterchums are revealed.

apocalypseArisen said:
I'm kind of dreading the moment the post-scratch kid's pesterchums are revealed.
If I knew anything about Homestuck I would understand this.
But I don't so you have to explain it. :3

QuizmoManiac said:
apocalypseArisen said:
If I knew anything about Homestuck I would understand this.
But I don't so you have to explain it. :3

The thing I'm not looking forward to is when everyone changes their names to characters they don't even know well, but just change it for the sake of having a Homestuck name.

I would totally change my name to "A Homestuck character that I don't even know well" but that would be too long, and I changed my name, last week or something.

LONLINESS said:
Bro said:
305842392-1.jpg

Sorry about the double post but is there a possibility the guy in the pic could be Jake?
where did you get that
From the albums.

I read the update for today. The thing that surprised me is that Dad from the other kids universe looks like John's Dad. could they be somehow related?

Bro said:
I read the update for today. The thing that surprised me is that Dad from the other kids universe looks like John's Dad. could they be somehow related?

Yes, well, sort of. Everything we have seen in Act 6 so far is the result of the scratch. The scratch has reset the universe, and has made a guardian swap. Now, the ectobioligized guardians are the kids, and the kids are the guardians. However, Dad wasn't ectobioligized, and was instead born normally. So, Dad remains exactly the same as he was before.

I love the way these new guys talk.

apocalypseArisen said:
Too late.

golgothasTerror [GT] began bothering gutsyGumshoe [GG] at 11:05

Dr. Javelin said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Too late.

golgothasTerror [GT] began bothering gutsyGumshoe [GG] at 11:05
first ;)

yes, I realize the image is dis-proportioned and I will probably fix that at a later time

Back