Everything I do is wrong?

Lily x

Goodbye
Recently, users have been flaming and blaming me for EVERY FRIGGING THING I DO! Its making me feel really shitty and I really don't need to entire forum community making me feel like I'm a waste who should just go.

Lily, I feel the same way. There were moments where I thought "Geez, why would people act like that to others they don't really know?"
It really does make me mad when people are shitty for NO REASON! I try not to piss people off, yet I've gotten a few posts in my thread saying "Why is this in this place!? It should be here!!!! AHH!" and act like babies about it, seriously WHO CARES WHERE A THREAD IS?! I'M SURE PEOPLE WILL FIND IT. Sigh.
And these people on here probably view me as this stupid, annoying person when in reality I am much older than them and I've just not been having a good summer (and I am talking REALLY bad things).

I just think people shouldn't be quick to judge and realize that we have real life problems outside this virtual forum. I'm sure some of you may agree with me, if not, then oh well I don't care.

Ok.

I know how you all feel, I had the same problem when I was new here. I broke pretty much every rule tho.

There are pretty bossy people in this forum. Some of them think that if you did broke one rule, s/he needs to minimod about it.

And if we go to mods, I don't really see them doing that. Oh well, Ralph does that rarely , but I guess it's just his personality.

Excuse me if I'm interrupting your pity party, but ralph is not a mod.

Flubber said:
Ok.

I know how you all feel, I had the same problem when I was new here. I broke pretty much every rule tho.

There are pretty bossy people in this forum.
Some of them think that if you did broke one rule, s/he needs to minimod about it.

And if we go to mods, I don't really see them doing that. Oh well, Ralph does that rarely , but I guess it's just his personality.
Yes that's the word: Bossy! I am just trying to be nice to everyone on here, I understand that I'll bump heads with people, but I just don't understand why people have to act like that. I really don't.

I've heard from Mason I can be a little bossy, but I'm trying to not be bossy.
Actually, most of the time, I don't even know I'm doing that.

I've never really seen anyone in this thread (besides MCS) get flamed in public. I think y'all should take it easy - no one's out to get you. People jokingly insult each other all the time.

HlnYQ.jpg

I was flamed publicly the other day, but I didn't whine about it like a little bitch so the culprit was not punished. Which I am ok with.

Because I'm not so sensitive and fragile that I would quit the forums just because someone called me gay(which I don't consider an insult), 25 years old(not sure if that's even an insult), and a douchebag(true).

Caboose said:
I was flamed publicly the other day, but I didn't whine about it like a little bitch so the culprit was not punished. Which I am ok with.
Yeah well you're probably a tough person, and not sensitive. But I am one who cares what people think although, I shouldn't let it bother me.

@Mason--I have seen Toxbox be bashed by others many times. It's quite sad.

You know, in response to the topic thread, that's how I feel too

It's sad to see a lot of us feeling this way!
That means something needs to be done with these bossy arrogant people on this thread. Seriously. Something needs to be done.
I don't have any ideas, but others are encouraged to share theirs.

This should be good.

You guys are so stupid that you can't tell we're joking when we call you stupid.

We don't know if it's a joke or if it's serious. It's really hard to tell

Back