Everything I do is wrong?

If people are just joking around and having fun, then I don't see why it's offensive. Well, it might be offensive if you don't know their joking around, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people here don't mean harm when they post. If you ever feel someone is being too rough on a post or don't quite understand if a comment was sarcasm/flaming, you should probably bring it up with a staff member or, try talking to the person who's saying those comments. Don't feel shy to do so. I know how it feels to have a lot of people against you at once (though I'm not sure this is the case here)

Just so you know, I don't hate you and I hope you'll continue to go here. ;)

You know what's strange?
If I'm on Dutch Forums, most people act like I was shit, while on English Forums, most people act like I was a queen.
The best part is, my behavior doesn't differ anywhere at all.

I mean, most people here, on DSHack Forums, SDA, etc. are a lot nicer to me than on Gathering of Tweakers, and other Dutch Forums.
And I simply don't know why, is that because of their mentality, preferences, jealousy, etc.?

Peachy said:
If people are just joking around and having fun, then I don't see why it's offensive. Well, it might be offensive if you don't know their joking around, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people here don't mean harm when they post. If you ever feel someone is being too rough on a post or don't quite understand if a comment was sarcasm/flaming, you should probably bring it up with a staff member or, try talking to the person who's saying those comments. Don't feel shy to do so. I know how it feels to have a lot of people against you at once (though I'm not sure this is the case here)

Just so you know, I don't hate you and I hope you'll continue to go here. ;)
Thank you very much. You are the most helpful person I have met on here. :) I'd like to continue staying on here because yes honestly there were a few times I considered leaving simply because I feel this place isn't fun.
I understand people tease and like to joke, it's hard to tell on the internet (whether or not it's in context).

Maybe this be presumptuous on me part, but I can't help but feel this is about me, so I'm sorry if I offended ye. I just wanted to clarify that threads like that are gold for sarcastic twats (like meself) to poke fun at, and ye should probably be a little more prepared for them and not take it to heart so easily, although I was a bit antagonistic 'bout it.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
You know what's strange?
If I'm on Dutch Forums, most people act like I was shit, while on English Forums, most people act like I was a queen.
I think you're mistaken if you're counting here as an English forum.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
You know what's strange?

Weird, I never thought of MarioWiki as a dutch forum.

tentacleTherapist said:
This is an internatinal forum.

Well, at least it's clear we can't speak English.

I'm aiming on the language used, not on the nation of the users. (-.-")

No, I really don't have a need for sex with an idiot.

Oh, I never saw that movie.
Also, for a second, I thought you people turned evil, for some reason.
Well, Garlic is evil by default, but I know he does that to just joke around.

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER!

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Mine is from paul, it goes like this
Grahame: how are you talking to me, are you using a translator or somthing?
Paul:NO, I'M SPEAKING ENGLISH YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Back