Everything I do is wrong?

Well, someone that was playing in the mud is a nasty person.

Baby Luigi said:
We don't know if it's a joke or if it's serious. It's really hard to tell

Well if you need a case-by-case analysis, this was a joke.

Jokes like that on the Internet are almost as hard to tell as sarcasm.

Yes it's hard to read tones of voices through a fucking computer, @Caboose, that's why we can't tell who is joking or not.

I'm done arguing, this is stupid. Everyone go about what you were doing, IDGAF.

Gary Oak said:
Yes it's hard to read tones of voices through a fucking computer, @Caboose, that's why we can't tell who is joking or not.

I'm done arguing, this is stupid. Everyone go about what you were doing, IDGAF.

I'll have you know that I utilize deadpan humor for spoken sarcasm as well so it makes no difference either way.

Snake Man said:
Context, kiddies. Through context, I imagine an angry tone in the above post.
Yes Mason, I'm mad right now actually.

@Caboose---well when I don't know a person's personality, it's hard to tell :-\

Gary Oak said:
@Caboose---well when I don't know a person's personality, it's hard to tell :-\
He's been doing his thing for a long time now, it's not his fault you haven't caught on.

Herr Shyguy said:
He's been doing his thing for a long time now, it's not his fault you haven't caught on.
Trust me, I've caught on. I'm not dumb. I guess it's just a matter of me wondering why people want to be mean.

Kind of funny, when I act like my real self on here, people give me shit. Maybe I should just act boring and like I could care less what others have to say that way people won't get annoyed with me. I guess I do act more immature than these young teens and kids on here. That's the funny part.

Gary Oak said:
Kind of funny, when I act like my real self on here, people give me *bleep*. Maybe I should just act boring and like I could care less what others have to say that way people won't get annoyed with me. I guess I do act more immature than these young teens and kids on here. That's the funny part.
If i acted like my self in real life i would get banned

Snake Man said:
Tatanga said:
That's preposterous.
Oh not it's true i say really dirty things in real life i don't mean any of it but i say it causes its funny

Tatanga said:
Gary Oak said:
Kind of funny, when I act like my real self on here, people give me *bleep*. Maybe I should just act boring and like I could care less what others have to say that way people won't get annoyed with me. I guess I do act more immature than these young teens and kids on here. That's the funny part.
I wish I could toughen up and not be such a baby.

Gary Oak said:
Tatanga said:
Gary Oak said:
I wish I could toughen up and not be such a baby.
so do it

Back