Why is everyone attracted to Mario?

Why is everybody attracted to Mario? I do not know why you should ask that, because love makes one blind to imperfections. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Baby Luigi said:
Why is everybody attracted to Mario? I do not know why you should ask that, because love makes one blind to imperfections. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I feel like making a monologue about how right you are. To save everyone from extreme boredom, I won't.

twinArmageddons said:
Baby Luigi said:
I feel like making a monologue about how right you are. To save everyone from extreme boredom, I won't.
I honestly wouldn't mind you making a monologue.

Baby Luigi said:

There's attraction, and then there's love. They are two separate things. Women in Mario games tend to be infatuated with Mario, but not in love with him. It's basically his celebrity status tied with heroic qualities that have them interested.

By the way several characters speak about Mario's "good looks", I'd wager he probably looks something like Tom Selleck from their perspective. That seems reason enough to be attracted to him.

Splash Woman said:
By the way several characters speak about Mario's "good looks", I'd wager he probably looks something like Tom Selleck from their perspective. That seems reason enough to be attracted to him.
Maybe all the men in the Mushroom Kingdom are horrendously ugly.

Well if you play any loz game litterally about 75% of the female characters fancy you/ comment on your good looks, but man, IMO they all have good taste if thats their thoughts.

The worst there is Princess Ruto, she said that she is his future wife.

To name a few
Saria fancies you
Noobaru says your good looking
The fishing lady in TP fancies you
Beth Fancies
many other femal characters comment on your good looks too.

Raphael said:
Well, Luigi did get a brand-new, not-haunted mansion. Which makes it evern stranger why Luigi still lives with Mario and why their house in both Paper Mario and Superstar Saga is so small.

Because those games took place before Luigi's Mansion's ending. We haven't seen Mario's current place of residence.

Well, he's heroic, courageous, and saves the world often, and all with an Italian accent.
I'd say that's pretty attractive alone.

Link has more girls on his back than Mario, they are both heroes in their series but because Link is younger and good looking thats why he has every female character while Mario has his group of girls who like him.

tentacleTherapist said:
Link has more girls on his back than Mario, they are both heroes in their series but because Link is younger and good looking thats why he has every female character while Mario has his group of girls who like him.
Tell me someone in Zelda who isn't attracted to Mario.

Back