Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
It's amazing, no one has voted in my poll...

Okay. From here on, this story can take 2 directions:

1. It continues on the path it's already on, not straying from the confines of Nabberture Science.
2. It gets a more complex plot that, while interesting (I think) and will get more character slots, will not have as much to do with an Aperture Science company and more of a power-crazy world-dominating company.
I should probably stick with one - I already have ideas for other stories, so people will get to be with them anyway, but I want to know: which one do you think I should take?

Stick with the story you have, screw people who haven't signed up, they don't deserve to be in a story so awesome.

I think I'm already in without even knowing it. I'm apparently the blobs.

Anyways, I wouldn't recommend centering your first story around sign-ups, Nabber. Trust me, it'll give you hell.

Thanks for your advice! I have a bunch of ideas for other stories after this so people can sign up in those.
And since you came up with the idea to be a gelatin, maybe I will include you as one...

Started writing next chapter (sorry, I'm busy.)
Also, I'm considering putting you in the story as a villain, Tabuu. You, unlike a lot of the characters in my story, actually seem to be reading it, whereas other users say, "Can I sign up?" and go away.
(Not counting you, Dempsey and Quixzmo.)
So I may consider swapping you in. I am the author, after all.
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, I'd really like to see you as a villain... on the other hand, giving someone the axe doesn't feel right... I'll give it time.

If I ever get around to it, I might add you in the sequel...
(And yes, I'm thinking up a sequel. But don't get your hopes up, there's a long road to it.)
Also, do you think I should have a beta reader?

I don't think I'm putting anyone in this into the sequel (if I get around to it.)
You're all going to either be dead, not in a fit state to be in the sequel's events, or off fighting dragons or something.

Nabber said:
I don't think I'm putting anyone in this into the sequel (if I get around to it.)
You're all going to either be dead, not in a fit state to be in the sequel's events, or off fighting dragons or something.

Oh okay

Okay, I'm not sure about this, but because it's been a while since I've posted and the next chapter will be relatively long (I think), then the next chapter might be uploaded in two parts, so you can read one while I work on the other.

Back