Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
When is Chapter 5 out?

sorry if you dont know :)

I just posted Chapter 4. I'm still thinking up Chapter 5 and researching into the fine art of being a douche for Quizmo, so another week or two hopefully.

Nabber Simpson said:
Cornelia li Britannia said:
Review:

8/10

It just didn't have as much portal/valve funniness in it like previous chapters.

Yes, it was a bit rushed. But I would like to remind you that this story isn't a Portal rip-off and that there is a very good chance that it will turn into another cliche'd Userpedia story become a bit different.

Also, about how many chapters do average stories have?
Hard to tell, but off the top of my head.... hmm.................. 20.

Bump. :P
So I wrote a bit last night, the next chapter is currently 20% longer than the last. I hope to have this up by Monday.

For those who are too lazy to read the past few chapters, I'm doing chapter summaries. Short. Too short.
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Nabberture_Science/Chapter_Summary_-_Prologue-Chapter_4

Wow. That came out shorter than I expected. Well, there you go, lazy readers. A 4-sentence summary of our last 5 chapters. You may now go back to your boring lives. That was a complete waste of my time...

This

I have a number of enemies who might have voted one... well, actually, I'm not sure.

Nice, someone voted 3.
I'm going to ignore them... because I can't suck.
Anyway, I hate to do this, but I'm really busy, so this is going to be delayed from today to hopefully later this week.

Tanooki ToxBox said:
It is strange that main characters is naked
It's Portal canon.
Cornelia li Britannia said:
The chapter is good, though I won't give it a solid 10, it is a good story!
Yeah, it felt kind of rushed and I don't even think I write that well in the first place. :P

I hate to do this, but this is now officially postponed until whenever.

Back