Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Finished writing first part of 4th chapter. If it's long enough, I'll upload it soon as it's own chapter (it was four and a half notebook pages. I don't know how long that will appear online.)

SuperMario25 said:
SuperMario25 said:
SuperMario25 said:
Nabber said:
(Translations: You're all going to be dead.)
(Probably.)

i see
SuperMario25 said:
Nabber said:
I don't think I'm putting anyone in this into the sequel (if I get around to it.)
You're all going to either be dead, not in a fit state to be in the sequel's events, or off fighting dragons or something.

Oh okay

Applejack said:
*hopes for death by aligator fisticuffs*
Who's death?
By the way, Quizmo, I hope to have you in soon, but I'm not sure how well I can make a douchebag personality...

Okay, how about overly self confindent annoying jerk who makes fun of everyones failings.
I could appear on a very difficult puzzle, and then make fun oof them for not being able to solve it.

Sorry Toad85. No more sign ups. I might, just maybe, switch Tabuu in as a villain instead of FireKirby, but only because he's been constantly reviewing and offering advice.Maybe.

Nabber Simpson said:
Sorry Toad85. No more sign ups. I might, just maybe, switch Tabuu in as a villain instead of FireKirby, but only because he's been constantly reviewing and offering advice.Maybe.
:(

Post the story.
I don't care how short it is, I NEED to read more!

Giratina said:
Nabber Simpson said:
:(

Well, I'm kind of annoyed that most of the people who've signed up haven't said a word since. ToxBox said something, but he was only complaining that he wasn't in the story yet.

Applejack said:
Post the story.
I don't care how short it is, I NEED to read more!

I'd say don't rush perfection, but it has been a while since I posted. I'll try to get the next chapter up today or tomorrow, but it'll probably be short.

In the meantime, is there anyone who can make a logo?

nabbaturescience.png

Here's a crappy basic design I did. Call it Nabberture 1.0
I could make the font bigger or change it.
Or I could take the obviously better choice and burn it.

It's simple and nice. And we don't have another logo, so I'll use it.
Now to go through the uploading process... I still don't understand that...
I've made an info box, but it didn't come out right. Shows my skill with things I don't understand.
I'll try to have the next (short) chapter up later today.

Applejack said:
The logo is very minamalist.

Who said that was bad? Anyway, I don't have anything else. It's not horrible, so unless you really don't like it...

Review:

8/10

It just didn't have as much portal/valve funniness in it like previous chapters.

Cornelia li Britannia said:
Review:

8/10

It just didn't have as much portal/valve funniness in it like previous chapters.

Yes, it was a bit rushed. But I would like to remind you that this story isn't a Portal rip-off and that there is a very good chance that it will turn into another cliche'd Userpedia story become a bit different.

Also, about how many chapters do average stories have?

Back