Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Nabber said:
Oh. Well, as I had said, it was really a prologue-only thing. And that's over. I'll post here should I come up with more slots for characters. I'm really sorry that there are so few...
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Awesome. It could be longer, but what is there is well-written, well-thought-out, and just flat-out interesting. I can't wait until chapter 2.
Well, I don't really know the correct chapter size, as this is my first story. Could you please tell me?
I really don't know myself, but a little more story per chapter would be helpful. You're not the only person that does short chapters, though.

Nabber said:
Kizuna Kagesaki said:
I have to say, this is the funniest story I have seen yet!

EDIT: Too bad no one could sign up as something like GLaDOS

Don't think I haven't thought of GLaDOS...
Your either saying you already have someone in mind to be GLaDOS or I can sign up as GLaDOS.

Kizuna Kagesaki said:
Nabber said:
Kizuna Kagesaki said:
I have to say, this is the funniest story I have seen yet!

EDIT: Too bad no one could sign up as something like GLaDOS

Don't think I haven't thought of GLaDOS...
Your either saying you already have someone in mind to be GLaDOS or I can sign up as GLaDOS.

Why don't you read Chapter 2 and find out?
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Nabberture_Science/Chapter_2

I wrote it longer this time, though I think it was a bit too long for what happened in it...

SuperMario25 said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be in it

theres no roles for you at the moment

It's amazing how many people want to be in this story now... no worries, there will probably be more slots about a third of the way in. Depending on how this goes, of course.

Nabber said:
SuperMario25 said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be in it

It's amazing how many people want to be in this story now... no worries, there will probably be more slots about a third of the way in. Depending on how this goes, of course.
alright but if any new roles do open up i want to be called Brother Love

Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
SuperMario25 said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be in it

There's a line ahead of you, bro.

Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
SuperMario25 said:
Brother Love said:
Can i be in it

There's a line ahead of you, bro.
ok

Cool chapter, keep making these chapters, they're a trip from the normal. Since you're GLaDOS, can I be Cave Johnson?

EDIT: /\ I didn't read that.

Currently, I don't have any plans to make a Cave Johnson character. Again, I'll post new characters as they come up, if they come up.

Sounds like you're losing motivation to continue on your story, are you, if you are, I have to say to keep going and finish this story it's a really good story.

I'm not losing motivation yet, I just have a lot of ideas and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to put this together.

Nabber, I really have to say this.

Out of all of the mediocre fictions that have come to Userpedia lately, yours really stands above the crowd. You're an incredible writer, and this is only your first story?

Don't give up on Nabberture Science. The stupid name aside, it's extremely good and you're very talented. I have high expectations for you, and I'm sure you can exceed them.

Good luck.

Don't Fear said:
Nabber, I really have to say this.

Out of all of the mediocre fictions that have come to Userpedia lately, yours really stands above the crowd. You're an incredible writer, and this is only your first story?

Don't give up on Nabberture Science. The stupid name aside, it's extremely good and you're very talented. I have high expectations for you, and I'm sure you can exceed them.

Good luck.

...Thank you. Let's hope the writing stays this way.
And yes, the name is stupid. But aren't all puns stupid?

Also Nabber, I stoped signing up for most fanfics a while ago, but I saw this one and new I had to signup. And I'm glad I did. This story is so amazing.

Oh I never really noticed this thread. I read the first couple chapters after school and tell you what I though about it. Also, you can put me in, but don't make me a villain.

This is getting kind of annoying. I'll say this again: there are no more slots. I'm not accepting any more characters now. This is all on the first page.

Sorry, but I'm probably not going to be able to upload the next chapter until next week. I'll try to make it a good one though.

Back