Sonic bosses

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
This is a topic for Sonic bosses I'm just going to put up one pic now to start this topic off
Ghzboss.png

Some are really easy and others take foever to beat. I keep dying on the astoid coster boss.

Well anyway Finalhazard is fun to fight and I like how you can swithch between Super Sonic and Super Shadow in the fight.

The only Sonic boss I remember fighting is Dr. Eggman in the first game and in Sonic Advance. I have gotten through some of Sonic and the Secret Rings, but I can't remember any bosses.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The only Sonic boss I remember fighting is Dr. Eggman in the first game and in Sonic Advance. I have gotten through some of Sonic and the Secret Rings, but I can't remember any bosses.
Well there was only 5 bosses in Secret Rings anyway. For some reason I found the pirate one really hard.

Herr Shyguy said:
caligulasAquarium said:
The Biolizard is really annoying and tough.
Oh lord I lost so many lives to him.
Definitely. That stupid shadow ball attack gets me every time, and when I've finally got the hang of it I run too fast, fall in the river, which whisks you off the level to an instant death. Plus the music is depressing and boring and doesn't make you want to fight.

As soon as you beat this stupid thing, you get to one of best boss levels ever: Finalhazard. You're fighting a giant lizard that can shoot lasers with the seven Chaos Emeralds while you're both falling to Earth. While epic music plays in the background.

Ah yeah.

yoshidude99 said:
The hardest Sonic boss I have ever fought is Dark Gaia.
Same here. I still have yet to beat him in the 360 version of Sonic Unleashed.

yoshidude99 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
I love the Egg Dragoon fight in Unleashed.
Yeah he has awesome music and I like hearing Eggman go ow as I punch him.
It is the most epic egg man boss ever. He is hard at first but is then really easy.

I remember that one boss battle in Shadow the Hedgehog where Robotnik kept spammin' the line, "Ya know they say, the more the merrier!". >_<.

Back