Sonic bosses

I know what you mean. In this video, I've managed to count at least thirteen different uses of that line, with almost all of them being in the same sitting. At that time, though, I guess every 3D Sonic game had to have a character sounding like a broken record in some way, shape, or form. So far, there's been:

Sonic Adventure- "GET A LOAD O' THIS!"

Sonic Adventure 2- "AUGH! THAT'S IT! NOW I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!"

Sonic Heroes- "TAKE THIS!"

Shadow the Hedgehog- "You know what they say... THE MORE, THE MERRIER!"

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)- "IT'S NO USE! HOW 'BOUT THIS!? TAKE THIS! THIS'LL END IT!" (Surprisingly, it wasn't Robotnik that time around.)

Sonic Unleashed- "You little... YOU LITTLE!"

Don't forget "Augh, there's no way he's gonna get away with this!" and Knuckles' "Oh no!". There's also Sonic repeatedly sayin' "Hey hey hey!" as if he were Fat Albert. xP.

Pinkie Pie said:
Don't forget "Augh, there's no way he's gonna get away with this!" and Knuckles' "Oh no!". There's also Sonic repeatedly sayin' "Hey hey hey!" as if he were Fat Albert. xP.
lol I actually don't remember any sonic bosses, i do remember the one with Blaze in Sonic Rush was difficult the first time I tried it

If there was one for Sonic Colors it would be "I get it". from cubot as it is really annoying.

Pinkie Pie said:
I remember that one boss battle in Shadow the Hedgehog where Robotnik kept spammin' the line, "Ya know they say, the more the merrier!". >_<.
Yeah that's one of the reasons why you want to beat him fast. In Sonic Adventure Egg Hornet was anoyying with ready all systems.

He's the easiest boss in the game at least. (unless ya count the 5 seconds it takes to save Froggy with Big the Cat against Chaos 6) It sounds like he's sayin' "Haul systems, food power!".

Back