Sonic bosses

Paper Bowser said:
Sonic Heroes had some tough bosses.

what

Seriously? Egg Hawk and Egg Alabatross were jokes, Egg Emperor was slightly annoying but not tough, fighting against the other teams was a joke too because to win you can just stand there and use Thunder Shoot.

The only boss that gave me trouble was the 2nd robot horde attack as Team Dark. Ugh.

Pinkie Pie said:
I remember that one boss battle in Shadow the Hedgehog where Robotnik kept spammin' the line, "Ya know they say, the more the merrier!". >_<.

That was one of the most amusing quotes that I've ever heard in Shadow the Hedgehog. Too bad he only says that in the Mad Matrix version of the Egg Breaker boss fight.

Paper Bowser said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Except the Egg Hawk and the hero fights.
True but for some reason I always get a B on Egg Hawk and I can never get an A.

Use Fire Dunk on the cockpit when the Egg Hawk does the rotary attack. You'll heavily damage it, and if you're fast enough, you'll defeat the mech before it takes off on you. Easy A rank for all teams.

Thanks Also
MnSG said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I remember that one boss battle in Shadow the Hedgehog where Robotnik kept spammin' the line, "Ya know they say, the more the merrier!". >_<.

That was one of the most amusing quotes that I've ever heard in Shadow the Hedgehog. Too bad he only says that in the Mad Matrix version of the Egg Breaker boss fight.
I like it in the Cryptic Castle fight where he says Light's Out

Yeah. Also I fought this weird boss in Sonic CD I think of a Robot hanging from the celing but he didn't attack so I just kept hitting it untill it exploded.

I didn't fight a lot of bosses in Sonic CD because I can never get past Act 2 of Tidal Tempest.

Back