Whats your opinion on the Mario Party Games? Favourite Boards/Minigames?

Koopa Kid said:
In MPDS they should have added way more Mini games. I practically unlocked them all. The hard CPU's were ridiculously easy. THe only Hard boss was the Piranha Plant. So yeah, that's my opinion
The computers are easy but on some minigames they are not. Normal computers can make it all the way through the course of Cyber Scamper and survive a whole game of Soccer Survival just by staying at the very right corner.

Pandapow said:
Koopa Kid said:
In MPDS they should have added way more Mini games. I practically unlocked them all. The hard CPU's were ridiculously easy. THe only Hard boss was the Piranha Plant. So yeah, that's my opinion
The computers are easy but on some minigames they are not. Normal computers can make it all the way through the course of Cyber Scamper and survive a whole game of Soccer Survival just by staying at the very right corner.
Yep, put them on the hardest one. They suck badly at Camera shy.

The easy computers SUCK on Cyber Scamper. The Hard computers suck at Fast Food Frenzy. That's what I remember.

They always walk through the pancakes at Fast Food Frenzy. XD On Cyber Scamper Easy computers can't make it halfway through the course but the Normal computers can make it all the way. What the heck.

Also....
Favorite Board: DK Stone Statue
Favorite Minigame: Dust Buddies
( I only have DS and have played 8 with my friend a bunch of times.)

My favourite mini game in DS is Raft Riot snice it's like Mario Kart and I also like Boo Tag a lot.

My favorite is Camera Shy. I like taking ugly pictures of Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario.

SuperMario25 said:
Baby Luigi said:
My favorite is Camera Shy. I like taking ugly pictures of Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario.

haha
I love that game since you find the others easy.

Back