Which are you more active on?

• Super Mario Wiki

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Userpedia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MarioWiki Forum

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
I'm very inactive on the MarioWiki, but not on the forums. It's the other way around on Userpedia, where I'm inactive on the forums but active on the wiki.

The place I would be active the most on would be here on these forums.

I'd say it's a tie between here and the wiki.

Smasher 101 said:
I'm very inactive on the MarioWiki, but not on the forums. It's the other way around on Userpedia, where I'm inactive on the forums but active on the wiki.

The place I would be active the most on would be here on these forums.
This.

The Forums all the way.
I mean, I don't have anything to edit on the Wiki, and a great idea of mine got deleted by Gamefreak and Lindsey, because they were so called "not Mario related".
I'm never around on Userpedia, as there's no way to register neither, plus, why are people getting on 2 Wikies with the same users.

Forums, back in '07 I was probably more active on the Mariowiki. Although I never really edited anything.

A little later then I'd be most active on Userpedia.

But now I spend all my time on the forums.

Forum.

Because I only go on UP for a comic or a new chapter of a story I like or something.

Wiki?

Only on there for chat, 'Shroom, and proposals.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
The Forums all the way.
I mean, I don't have anything to edit on the Wiki, and a great idea of mine got deleted by Gamefreak and Lindsey, because they were so called "not Mario related".
I'm never around on Userpedia, as there's no way to register neither, plus, why are people getting on 2 Wikies with the same users.
I tried to stop it from being deleted because I said it was in MKDS but they deleted it aanyway.

It's actually Nintendo related, and Mario = Nintendo.
More importantly, I wanted to cut off the amount of questions on how to connect on WiFi, using that article.

Forums. I haven't made any edits in god knows how long and I object to Userpedia existing in general.

A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm most active on these forums. I retired from the MarioWiki several years ago, and I've not been on Userpedia in several months.

Back