Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Userpedia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MarioWiki Forum

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

Puddin

eat the rich
I don't know. I'd say about even, although I have a lot more posts here (thanks to mindless junk)

Puddin

eat the rich
Olimar said:
Here, I'll add the forum as a separate choice
I thought it was fine the way it was. Userpedia has a forum, and both have IRC rooms.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I'm very inactive on the MarioWiki, but not on the forums. It's the other way around on Userpedia, where I'm inactive on the forums but active on the wiki.

The place I would be active the most on would be here on these forums.

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Smasher 101 said:
I'm very inactive on the MarioWiki, but not on the forums. It's the other way around on Userpedia, where I'm inactive on the forums but active on the wiki.

The place I would be active the most on would be here on these forums.
This.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
The Forums all the way.
I mean, I don't have anything to edit on the Wiki, and a great idea of mine got deleted by Gamefreak and Lindsey, because they were so called "not Mario related".
I'm never around on Userpedia, as there's no way to register neither, plus, why are people getting on 2 Wikies with the same users.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Forums, back in '07 I was probably more active on the Mariowiki. Although I never really edited anything.

A little later then I'd be most active on Userpedia.

But now I spend all my time on the forums.

Pyro

Power Star
Forum.

Because I only go on UP for a comic or a new chapter of a story I like or something.

Wiki?

Only on there for chat, 'Shroom, and proposals.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
YamiHoshi.nl said:
The Forums all the way.
I mean, I don't have anything to edit on the Wiki, and a great idea of mine got deleted by Gamefreak and Lindsey, because they were so called "not Mario related".
I'm never around on Userpedia, as there's no way to register neither, plus, why are people getting on 2 Wikies with the same users.
I tried to stop it from being deleted because I said it was in MKDS but they deleted it aanyway.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
It's actually Nintendo related, and Mario = Nintendo.
More importantly, I wanted to cut off the amount of questions on how to connect on WiFi, using that article.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Forums. I haven't made any edits in god knows how long and I object to Userpedia existing in general.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm most active on these forums. I retired from the MarioWiki several years ago, and I've not been on Userpedia in several months.