Which are you more active on?

• Super Mario Wiki

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Userpedia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MarioWiki Forum

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
After one year, I finally started to take the Wiki seriously, but when Gamefreak and Lindsey started to delete my hard work, I no longer take the Wiki seriously, and so I'm also no longer on the Wiki, and I'm on the Forum only.

You know, Userpedia forums and Xephyr could be added to this poll.

Then also add DSHack Forums, GameFAQs, SM64.com, MK64.com, all Nintendo sites in the world, all Mario sites in the world, 3DSForums, Serebii Forums, Bulbagarden.........No.

What are getting at?

Userpedia forums and Xephyr are directly related to the MarioWiki.

Or wait, am I missing something?

Forum, would be more active on the wiki if only DKPeaty99 did not upset me.

caligulasAquarium said:
I'm sure he's not trying to upset you. :-\
He hates me.

Because he's butthurt over something.

I'm on the Xephyr Boards, MarioWiki Forum, MarioWiki, Userpedia Forum and Userpedia about the same amount of time, but I'm probably more active here. Unless chat counts.

I wonder if there is a page about me...
Lily x (pronounced Lil-Lee-Ex
A long term user, she is often seen as a fangirl of The legend of Zelda, Rosalina and Gorillaz, she defends her idols and can cause mini flame wars over them. Lily is epic and awsome and everyone should love her, she is going to be an internatinal superstar one day, she developed the 'Top 5 video game hotties' along with nintendoqueen, Lily rocks and should rule the world, peace-out.

tentacleTherapist said:
I wonder if there is a page about me...
Lily x (pronounced Lil-Lee-Ex
A long term user, she is often seen as a fangirl of The legend of Zelda, Rosalina and Gorillaz, she defends her idols and can cause mini flame wars over them. Lily is epic and awsome and everyone should love her, she is going to be an internatinal superstar one day, she developed the 'Top 5 video game hotties' along with nintendoqueen, Lily rocks and should rule the world, peace-out.
Aww yeah!!

Flipnotes are animations you make on a dsi and send to the web and people watch, rate a comment on them, I used to make them when I owned a dsi.

Back