That game you just started playing again...

Lily x

Goodbye
I havent played Animal Crossing- City Folk for some time, but today me and my bro started playing it again, have any of you guys done the same recently?

Its fireworks on my animal crossing tonight, I pimped my person, she has the dark hair in the long style with the side bangs and I bought the witches Clothes as well!

Super Mario 64 DS. Defeated Bowser in the Dark World after finally founding out how to spin him and knock him into the spiky things :P

I just picked up Rayman again last week. Went from ~75% to ~80% completion.

I started picking up The Last Story again, along with a few other games, and these games will be or are Playthough'd.

I started playing Pokemon Diamond and Platinum for the first time in six months. Now I want Black or White.

Even though Brawl has Baby Luigi n' all, I go back to Melee still. That game still makes me laugh.

Goombella said:
Legend of Lily said:
I started playing style boutique more frequently too!
I *bleep*ing love that game.
Yeah! My shop is 5 star and its a goth themed shop, I have unlocked every item and now I need to get every masquerade item. BTW Domonucis fit, but not as fit as Link.

My brother did that, he offered to play multiplayer with me but I said no because, to be honest I find MKDS a lacking game and the ds download multiplayer is even more lacking.

>>Legend of Lily
I agree with the DS Download Play part (it's only fun if both players have a cartridge).
However, about the game itself, I disagree with you.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Legend of Lily
I agree with the DS Download Play part (it's only fun if both players have a cartridge).
However, about the game itself, I disagree with you.
I find that diddy kong racing ds has more content than MKDS.

Back