That game you just started playing again...

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
I havent played Animal Crossing- City Folk for some time, but today me and my bro started playing it again, have any of you guys done the same recently?

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
Its fireworks on my animal crossing tonight, I pimped my person, she has the dark hair in the long style with the side bangs and I bought the witches Clothes as well!

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Pronouns
He/him
Super Mario 64 DS. Defeated Bowser in the Dark World after finally founding out how to spin him and knock him into the spiky things :P

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
I just picked up Rayman again last week. Went from ~75% to ~80% completion.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I started picking up The Last Story again, along with a few other games, and these games will be or are Playthough'd.

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
I started playing Pokemon Diamond and Platinum for the first time in six months. Now I want Black or White.

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Even though Brawl has Baby Luigi n' all, I go back to Melee still. That game still makes me laugh.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
Goombella said:
Legend of Lily said:
I started playing style boutique more frequently too!
I *bleep*ing love that game.
Yeah! My shop is 5 star and its a goth themed shop, I have unlocked every item and now I need to get every masquerade item. BTW Domonucis fit, but not as fit as Link.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
My brother did that, he offered to play multiplayer with me but I said no because, to be honest I find MKDS a lacking game and the ds download multiplayer is even more lacking.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>Legend of Lily
I agree with the DS Download Play part (it's only fun if both players have a cartridge).
However, about the game itself, I disagree with you.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Legend of Lily
I agree with the DS Download Play part (it's only fun if both players have a cartridge).
However, about the game itself, I disagree with you.
I find that diddy kong racing ds has more content than MKDS.