That game you just started playing again...

When I was little, I was absolutely terrified of Mr. Resetti. He's a lot more bearable on the Wii for some reason than the DS and Gamecube for some reason. And I now have blonde hair instead of light brown hair, due to a mistake with Harriet. Ugh.....
But Copper won't let me get a friend code. :( So no WFC for me.

yoshidude99 said:
Well with Sonic it's easy it's not so easy with Eggman for me.
It's even easier with Eggman, all you have to do is shoot. You can kill him before he kills you because of how much health you have.

WakerLuma said:
When I was little, I was absolutely terrified of Mr. Resetti. He's a lot more bearable on the Wii for some reason than the DS and Gamecube for some reason. And I now have blonde hair instead of light brown hair, due to a mistake with Harriet. Ugh.....
But Copper won't let me get a friend code. :( So no WFC for me.
Yeah, his lecture isn't as long on the wii. My person has Drak brown hair, the lonish one with a side fringe and my person has the witches hat and dress.

Yes, after some kind of real life Event.

Press a button sequance I think to get it to work, my brother did it at home a long time.

You can find the sequence on Bulbapedia.
You could get Manaphy using shadows of almia and guardians signs too,but that had to be via an event,unlike the original,which is,as said, a button sequence.

There should be a way to totally wipe the original game because when you 'deleate game.' It keeps all the missions like manaphy, proboly so you don't get 1000000000 manaphies.

I can imagine that:
"How many Pokémon do you have in your Pokémon Boxes?
"Over 9000!"
" :eek: That can't be right! There isn't enough room!"
"What are you talking about? There's only 1 Pokémon in there!"
" ???Then what Pokémon do you have in there? *prepares for long list*"
"Manaphy,Manaphy,Manaphy,Manaphy,Manaphy,Manaphy...."
"Only Manaphy?"
"Yep. Over 9000."

The Perfect Run can be a pain. It took me almost a full hour just to beat it, due to the one hit point rule, along with no checkpoints.

MnSG said:
The Perfect Run can be a pain. It took me almost a full hour just to beat it, due to the one hit point rule, along with no checkpoints.

Ugh... that took me AGES. So annoying.

So, games I started playing again? Well, I started playing Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Winter Games again, got the Eggman emblem.

So after leaving my Genesis in a box for a few months, I finally decided to take it out again.

Sonic 2 is fun.

Huh, I haven't played Mario Party 2 and 3 for years. When I played it, I can't believe what I was missing.

Same thing goes for Mario Tennis 64.

Psychonauts. Although I finished it again not too long ago.

Back