Official List of Homestuck Names

Kingbowser99 said:
I WILL be calling the CIA if anymore Homestuck related name changing goes on.
OCCUPY BOWSERPEDIA

POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST HOMESTUCK FANS

[some other irritating thing like the above]

Kingbowser99 said:
*Bowserpedia officials storm this thread and arrest every Homestuck fan*
YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!

I AM A PYROMANIAC!

I'LL BE IN THE FLAMES!

but if you get caught up in this madness doomship, i'm disowning you as my son.

That means I won't give you 100,000 UserPounds every week. :/

Hey, I want to keep this name forever. It shall be mine alone. Let all the others confound people and vye for the same bunch of names.

Bec Noir said:
Hey, I want to keep this name forever. It shall be mine alone. Let all the others confound people and vye for the same bunch of names.

By this madness, I was talking about changing your name once, and then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it again, then changing it ag-DO YOU SEE HOW ANNOYING IT IS??!!

It's fine when you stick with the one name. But it annoys the shit out of me when people change their Homestuck name over and over again. >_>

....Scrubs has been used against me. +1 RUAI death pending. Anyway, might genderswap to Bec Blanche (not sure if confirmed name). Then right back to Bec Noir.

totes srs

Bec Noir said:
hmmm, now that kb disowned everyone, i could change name. Like I joked about. Only real.

No! Fuck off!

You're still one of my goddamned minions. In fact, right now, you're my most TRUSTED minion.

So in the form of TRUST, I bloody well TRUST in you to NOT change your name again, and if you FAKE your TRUST in me, that is a goddamned breach of TRUST, and I'll have my other minions MURDER YOU.

You have my TRUST that this will happen.

Are we clear, Soldier?!

Kingbowser99 said:
Bec Noir said:
hmmm, now that kb disowned everyone, i could change name. Like I joked about. Only real.

No! Fuck off!

You're still one of my goddamned minions. In fact, right now, you're my most TRUSTED minion.

So in the form of TRUST, I bloody well TRUST in you to NOT change your name again, and if you FAKE your TRUST in me, that is a goddamned breach of TRUST, and I'll have my other minions MURDER YOU.

You have my TRUST that this will happen.

Are we clear, Soldier?!

welp

Sir, yessir!

Back