Unlucky With Items

Gillbergfan said:
Toad85 said:
I, for some reason, always get Bananas and Green Shells. Always Bananas and Green Shells. It's very rare that I get a Red Shell, and even rarer a Mushroom. I, however, am quite adept at racing games and can do without them.
I hate when all you need is a Red shell but all you get or Green shells and Bananas
It's better than getting a Thunder Cloud instead.

Green Shells>>>>>>>Red Shells

Green Shells are funner to use than Red Shells, plus they require a heck more skill to use.

Thunderbolts tick me off way more in Battle Mode than in Racing.

You know what really ticks me off? Getting a fake item box instead of a banana to block an incoming shell.

When I raced on Wario Stadium in MK64 every Red Shell I shot no matter what place I was in would come back at ME. :mad:

User 101 said:
It also ticks me off that someone uses a Thunderbolt right when I'm in the air. :mad:
and Pow Blocks right before a ramp so you spin off of it into the pit

I know an easy trick to lessen the effect of the POW block. Just shake the Wiimote while the POW block is counting down. You'll only spin once, instead of the standard 3 times.

Tatanga said:
User 101 said:
It also ticks me off that someone uses a Thunderbolt right when I'm in the air. :mad:
and Pow Blocks right before a ramp so you spin off of it into the pit

If that happens, just slow down.

Toad85 said:
I know an easy trick to lessen the effect of the POW block. Just shake the Wiimote while the POW block is counting down. You'll only spin once, instead of the standard 3 times.

You can do that with Dpad too on GC controller

Back