"New" Pokemon

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>NintendoQueen814
I also had that magazine, it was something with "Poyo", I can't remember exactly.
I brought one, since I had a pirated cartridge with a hacked Pokémon Gold, my mother snatched from the black market in Poland, and original copies were yet to be announced in Europe.

The magazine I have is called Beckett Pokemon Collector. And it has a listing of the Gold/Silver version *Gen II* Pokemon names in roomaji (Japanese words written out using English letters)

EDIT: Haha Now I'm looking at it, and I crossed out the Japanese names and wrote in the English names for them.

>>Dr. Javelin
It's because Japanese words are pretty limited, and their licensed names are easier to read in Latin letters.

>>NintendoQueen814
It seems you have a different magazine.
And what do you mean by the edited line?

Oh, now I get it: Book modification.

Jerry said:
I'm a noob at Pokemon and I used to be a really big Pokemon fan and I recently just got back into it but I have no idea what all the names are. What I do know is what they look like and all the Major ones
I'm still stuck with the Japanese names of BW.
I can remember all of the Pokemon from Gen 2's cries surprisingly.

Herr Shyguy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Chandelure,
A chandelier with eyes doesn't count as original sorry.

More original than a triple version of a preevolution

I know this isn't technically a new pokemon but they should make Kangaskhan catch able

Tatanga said:
I know this isn't technically a new pokemon but they should make Kangaskhan catch able

Um, it is catchable ???

Baby Luigi said:
Tatanga said:

Um, it is catchable ???

Idk about the newer games, but Kangaskhan is a bitch to catch in Safari Zone (older version games). Maybe that's what he meant?

Any Pokemon exclusive to the Safari Zone sucks to catch.

I love it how my sister caught a Chansey with a Lucky Egg once and she thought Lucky Eggs were common

Baby Luigi said:
Any Pokemon exclusive to the Safari Zone sucks to catch.
caligulasAquarium said:
Especially when they're really hard to catch anyway. :mad:
Ugh yes, they are always so hard...I think I've only caught a Kangaskhan once out of the numerous times I've played.... :-\

Try catching a Dragonair. I hadn't even seen one for the first time until I played my LeafGreen recently. Now that's rare.

All this talk of Pokemon makes me want to play it :)

Where can you catch Dragonair? I know Dratini is a bitch to catch in Safari Zone!

Take Dratini and make it 100x more rare. That's Dragonair. It literally has a 1% chance of appearing, and it's super hard to catch.

Gary Oak said:
All this talk of Pokemon makes me want to play it :)

Where can you catch Dragonair? I know Dratini is a bitch to catch in Safari Zone!
Dratini was simple for me.
Dragonair is in the Safari Zone waters.

Back then Pokemon had no genders.
Sadly no, you have to evolve from Dratini.
In Yellow though Dragonair can be caught.

1337 said:
Back then Pokemon had no genders.
Sadly no, you have to evolve from Dratini.
In Yellow though Dragonair can be caught.
Yes I know Pokemon had no gender, I guess I should've referred Dragonair as an It.
Alrighty I was just wondering b/c I have never seen a wild Dragonair in Red version.

Back